• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

play day 1-25-14

Here I put a couple vids up from this last weekend. First one is the road section and the second is a couple different trails

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/85124943" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" width="500" frameborder="0" height="375"></iframe> Reiter deer flats road from Scott Davidson on Vimeo.

<iframe src="//player.vimeo.com/video/85220336" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen="" width="500" frameborder="0" height="375"></iframe> reiter playday 04 from Scott Davidson on Vimeo.

Looks like fun single track. How many miles? Want to bring Shirly and my dirt bike. Will do it soon got to get my project done. Mark

not counting the road its like 5 miles at the moment I think a couple more miles will be added this next summer.

Is that the old road that took you up towards the wall? It looks like the same rock pit with hill climbs?

Can you ride on that road?

you can not ride out to the index wall... there are signs at points where motorcycles/quads are not allowed.

Last edited:
I knew you could not go to the wall but that is the same road correct? And you can ride parts of it correct?

Just trying to picture where the trails run.

I knew you could not go to the wall but that is the same road correct? And you can ride parts of it correct?

Just trying to picture where the trails run.

Actually from the parking lot you have to ride a couple miles of it just to get to the trails there are no cars/trucks allow past the parking lot... but yes that is deer flats road which takes you up to the upper "Y" and the road to the index wall is to the right.

I sold my bikes when Reiter closed, guess it's time to start thinking about a new ride...maybe a DS KTM!