• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Play day

What an EPIC day....

There was 6" snow on the trail and lets see. Judd ended up on his lid, the kid with the dakota broke his panhard bar and Wayne got buggered up and had his long slip pop out....

WIsh i could have made it! was doin chores all day and such! Hopefully that reporter will do us justice...

PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS PICS

:fawkdancesmiley: is this a first?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

SNC00118_zpsf02175ba.jpg

:fawkdancesmiley: is this a first?:haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

SNC00118_zpsf02175ba.jpg
I'm just glad Judd was ok, and for the most part the Jeep was ok I think (hoping he made it home ok...he seemed confident it would make it.)..He's got a lil work to do to the inside tho! :redneck: Good time for a cleaning---I think he found stuff he forgot he had!
YES!!!! What an EPIC day on the trail :awesomework:...conditions were perfect...:cheer: There were a bunch of vids taken, and pics as well! CANNOT wait for someone to get vids up! :stirpot:

Made it home just fine,yes the inside is trashed.Time to make some storage in the jeep.
I came out of it pretty luck because Evan the stuff that was strap down came loose.
The angle welded on my window pillars held up fine, the joint on the upper window frame is alittle tweaked but the window didn't crack, we'll just crack under window clalking but you can't see that

Glad to hear you made it! Yeah, Was quite impressed with how little damage there really was compared to before turtling it! :redneck: