• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Playin at elbe

wheeler4x4samota

I thought that there was gunna be alot of people at elbe but when we got there it was like a ghost town maybe 3 people total so we went and played on the new stuff here is a few pics

Last edited:
"I thought that there was gunna be alot of people at elbe but when we got there it was like a ghost town maybe 3 people total so we went and played on the new stuff here is a few pics"

I heard the same thing from Arron, (Troys brother)(rockcrawler) He was up there camping (toyota truggy) and was suprised how empty it was:eeek:

We hit all the rock sections . It was fun. A little challanging as the rocks were slick . It went through just fine though. We planned on hitting all the trails but busy ....after the rocks we noticed that the knuckle studs were loose so we tighter them and one was broken and the other wouldn't tighten. Only missed two trails so it was a good day.

Looks like some good wheelin', but I'm beginning to see a pattern here.. Not many people at the rocks, not many people at Elbe. I expected a lot of people at Evans Creek, and the wheelers were few, and far between.

Still had a good time though. I think I made a record for burning through a tank of propane.. 7 Hrs. The kid has a heavy right foot.:redneck: