• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Please Delete

Re: Would you pay for this?

There is probably a reason they advertise to do work at a fraction of the price... Jus sayin.

None of that looks like too big a deal, looks like they aren't finished yet though?

This was suspose to be a turn key build other than the fuel system.

The rear diff not lined up with the frame, is the only thing I would get my panties in a wad over.

To get top notch work you have to pay top notch prices.

Re:

Hell I just re read the first post... It's not yours and You don't know the owner?

Hell he may be happy with what he got for what he paid.

Trying to stir some **** up...

Wtf is up with the steel firewall up front? How much stock frame did they use? IMO Using the worst parts of a stock frame pretty much defeats the purpose of building a rzr/buggy.

This doesn't make much sense now that the OP pulled his post and the pics.

so..... I am assuming the guy priced checked multiple places and went with the cheapest....... then you get on here and dog out barnyard fab because it doesn't look like coleworx built it....... :gtfo: When building a buggy..... nothing will be perfect.... adjustments always have to be made. by the pics... looks like barnyard is still working on the project.... maybe guy ran out of money and said he would finish it.......

I talked to the owner of the buggy and it was suspose to be turn key minus the fuel cell and fuel system. Barnyard has had the buggy for almost 6 weeks and this is as far as they got. So after several issues with the fab work, the owner decided it was best to move it to another shop to be finished.

I only know one side of this story, and it's from the owner. To say the least, Chris is not satisfied. It was supposed to be turnkey ready to ride other than a gas tank and powdercoating and you can see that he got far from that. He paid a good sum of money for what he got that has to be cut apart and redone. On the day of pickup, they still demanded they get all of their money even though he didn't get what he was promised out of the deal. I offered to help Chris out to the best of my ability after we discussed some of the things from the buggy. The buggy currently sits in my shop waiting to be cut apart and corrected

It was not supost to be turn key. He did not wana pay the price that was offered to him for turn key or a full tube chassis. Seems he wanted full turn key for the cheap price he payed.