• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PlowBoy Xtreme Off-Road - November 11-12, 2016 - POSTPONED

Re: Re:

CHASMAN9 said:
I'm coming northbound on 59, thought you were in Ft Payne?

Sent you a message on FB. I live in Sylvania, west of FP. I work in FP. I live kinda between FP and AOP, so when I leave the house, I go the other way. thumb.gif

kevinhumphrey said:
Me and a couple buddies coming down with Buggy's in the morning would like to hook up and ride with a couple of you guys what time do some of you expect to be there broady?

As long as Mo is here on time in the A.M. , I will be leaving around 7am so should be there 815 or so, maybe a little later if we stop for breakfast.

I probably won't stay long after the races though.

lowbudgetjunk said:
What time does the park open? I plan on riding as much as I can.

Not sure, I know there are folks camping tonight so probably pretty early, I don't know that they ever "close" or "open"

Kind of poor taste to talk about riding at another park on this man's thread who just had to shut his park down.
#heartless
#jerks

I'd imagine ritchie would just be happy folks are riding if they can't at his park. I don't think he's that kinda fella.

pholmann said:
I assume any form of communication from special Ed is sarcasm. I was just saying in general.
I'm feeling like you may be getting the first "call out" on HL for a race.
Maybe even put a little skin in the game, let me get my hands on some of that money everyone says you have.
Only problem is l got to do some testing first, the guy I bought my motor from is a little sketchy. I think he may have sold me a POS.
#babybouncerrace
#tensux
#alabamVStenn
#cashdays

Eddyj said:
I'm feeling like you may be getting the first "call out" on HL for a race.
Maybe even put a little skin in the game, let me get my hands on some of that money everyone says you have.
Only problem is l got to do some testing first, the guy I bought my motor from is a little sketchy. I think he may have sold me a POS.
#babybouncerrace
#tensux
#alabamVStenn
#cashdays
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha haha

And I like that avatar eddy I just realized who it was

As many times as ed jumped in my buggy today to ride up **** I feel like I've been scouted for the future race. He's checking for my weakness. ;D