• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PlowBoyII - New 900HP Hill Killer from Wide Open Design

I was just thinking the other day. You know what Richie really needs in that John Deere buggy? More horsepower, that's what!

What out for PEBSAW. Maybe some of the techie guys can figure that out.

BTW, the buggy looks bad ass. Super clean and super beef.

Ain't no way I could stand to scratch that thing. That's about as far over the top as you can get. Great job WOD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

xjkrawler said:
That thing is a work of ART!!!

Yall have been busting it to get that thing built AND Plowboy ready for KOH.

Good Job WOD! :dblthumb:

All while building other chassis/buggies and getting some wheeling in along the way! Adam and crew don't mess around that's for sure.
Saw this in person and it truly is over the top impressive. Great job, again!

Wow. Just... Wow. I am in awe over this thing. The part list is incredible and it looks like its doing 100 mph and flying through the air just sitting still! Nice job guys! :woot: :woot: :woot:

ibrokeit said:
I wish every builder did write ups like this. WOD has their marketing down pat!
X2 for sure.

What a work of art. Great job Adam and everyone at WOD on this one. Really outdone it again. Nice job.

Question: In a rig like that, what gears do you put in it? I think most agree that OEM gears are the best.

So do you pay the $800 for new OEM factory gears?

Or buy new Yukons for $400?

Or USA standard since they're the same gear as Yukons for $200?

Or just recycle some old ones that most people throw away for practically free?

I can tell you guys, even over-here in the cold Scandinavia we are getting hot from these pictures! Especially that intake made my head all fuzzy! Great job for sure!

how many times have we said "WOD has done it again?" Fan-****ing-tastic Cannt wait to see it...nice work on the headers Adam :dblthumb:

Congrats WOD & Crew also congrats too Richie. He has to be one happy man with how crazy awesome PB2 turned out! Just don't get any better than Wide Open Design! I bet hearing this thing run will just make you all warm & fuzzy inside.

Latest posts