• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW race schedule....

Binder

Here is the latest that I know of. When changes come through I'll update the schedule..
Note that not all of these are "PNW Race" events.

2011 Competition/ Event Schedule

01/14/11 to 1/16/11 Monster Jam at Tacoma Dome ( Done)

2/12/11 to 2/13/11 Winter Convention Everett Wa. Hosted By Region 1 (Done)

2/25/11 WOHVA Rally 2011 Olympia Wa.(Done)

3/13/11 Spanaway Moonshiners Swap meet Puyallup fairgrounds

4/9/11 to 4/10/11 4 Wheel Parts Truck & Jeep Fest Puyallup Fairgrounds

5/28/11 to 5/29/11 Spanaway Moonshiners Play Day. Straddleline ORV

6/11/11 to 6/12/11 4 Wheel Parts Jamboree . Straddleline ORV Park

6/18/11 to 6/19/11 Independent Play Day Region 1, Region 2 and Under the Hill Try outs held at this Play Day .Happs, Ethel Wa. Points Race

6/25/11 to 6/26/11 Lookingglass Play Day Hosted By Ruff country 4X4

7/2/11 to 7/3/11 4 At a Time/Freewheelers Play Day Region 3 Try outs held at this Play Day. Happs, Ethel Wa.

7/16/11 to 7/17/11 Out Door 4X4 Play Day .Happs , Ethel Wa. Points Race

8/12/11 to 8/14/11 Summer Convention Hosted by Region 2 at Straddleline or Happs Ethel Wa. I will let you know when I know. Points Race

9/3/11 to 9/5/11 Overbored Racing Play Day. Happs, Ethel Wa. Points Race

10/8/11 to 10/9/11 Team Trophy Challenge Hosted by Timber Tamers

Note: All events are suject to change.

Last edited:
See if this works...This one should have sound.
<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/URLTAGEORfE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited:
Dude, I am totally down for that kind of racing.

Deffinetly gonna get a rear swaybar in first though.

I just bumped the other thread we had on this...

Last edited:
This was a top secret race at a private location. I can't share.......

The video has sound if I can figure out how to get it to work.......:rolleyes:
Cool beans... I suspect I know though... :awesomework:

Makes me modivated to work on the racer!!... who wants to finish my remodel :booo:

This was a top secret race at a private location. I can't share.......

The video has sound if I can figure out how to get it to work.......:rolleyes:

Can you enlarge the tach? I think I saw 2300 rpm at one time...:;

Looked good Rick :cheer: Your getting the go fast thing nailed down :awesomework:

It was slick as hell and me having a Detroit locker made me have to slow down doing into corners or it would plow straight......Still fast enough to have fun though.
I'll post a video of my barrels run then you will see some plowing!:puke:

I kept it under 6 grand so you may have a chance!:flipoff:

Thanks! I needed all the help I could get this weekend!!:redneck:

I still had fun, but it was one of the only times I had ever wished it was dry...:booo:

Here's the OB video. It should work in a few minutes.....

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9Kd6HFMt-DU" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

**** that dirt road with bumps.

You need the 6 grand attack to get out of the good gulch. :;

Nobody even went over there. I didn't walk over but I heard they blocked it off because they don't want people wheelin' down there anymore.

****! I was walking over to introduce myself to Rick and say thanks for the help w/ my 4.3 but he was headed for the trailer. I couldn't keep up since my 3 y/o was busy pretending his rubber boots were Boggers. :redneck:

When you finished the rock crawl and were parked behind the pumpkin I was the one in the Safety Orange jacket with a muddy little kid in tow.

As for the 4.3. As a last ditch effort I tried Hips technique of timing by ear and it runs really good. I wheeled 2 days at Elbe last weekend with no codes or issues. Pretty sure the outter ring on the balancer spun and since I installed the dizzy off that mark it may be a tooth off. There is no way it would run this good at -12deg. Didn't take it to the Playday though. Still got some bugs to work out.

What amazed me is after watching about 10 of the race jeeps run the CC course about 6 of them ruined their run by drowning the dist in that little waterhole before the switchback. They all came out popping and stalling with no power for the home stretch.:booo:RTV anyone?

This is how you don't do barrels. A front Detroit locker and very slick conditions don't mix! :puke:

<iframe width="425" height="349" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/XJwv6gcGUiI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>