• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW race schedule....

So is the red headed cajun style BBQing Portuguese Muslim black buggy guy going to make it to the races this weekend?:corn:

I am working nights in Spokane, so it kinda depends, but most likely.

Being slow is not really a problem for me, I still beat my backing up red headed short black buddies!:cheer:

Do you want me to bring you some mirrors to aid your backing abilities?

A certain negro just got word that he qualified for the region one relay team.:cool:

Its amazing the diverse set of teams they get together to run for team relays, now there is even a team that is going to run the whole course in reverse, just to save them time from backing up!!:cheer:

The next race is 4th of July weekend, so all of you cool kids have notice and time to get your junk together.:cool:

Its amazing the diverse set of teams they get together to run for team relays, now there is even a team that is going to run the whole course in reverse, just to save them time from backing up!!:cheer:

jeeze I wonder who's turn it was to backup this time? Maybe even on a barrel course.:corn:

Last edited:
jeeze I wonder who's turn it was to backup this time? Maybe even on a barrel course.:corn:

Oh the things I do to prove to you that backing up is bad for your time, I think that well proved it!!:fawkdancesmiley:

I did get extra style points for backing up around that barrel however!!:awesomework:

6/25/11 to 6/26/11 Lookingglass Play Day Hosted By Ruff country 4X4

Where is Lookingglass?? I tried searching, found a couple 'other board' referances to the upcomming race, but nothing with a location....

BTW folks the next Washington race on the July 2-3 weekend is only $35 to race for the day or pay $60 and camp/ race all weekend.:cheer:

Where is Lookingglass?? I tried searching, found a couple 'other board' referances to the upcomming race, but nothing with a location....

OK, I yanked this from the PNW forum....

New location: 1086 Main Camas Road, Camas Valley, OR

Directions:
From I5 North take exit 112
From I5 South take exit 119
In Winston, turn R on Hwy 42, travel West for approx 18 miles, R on Main Camas, stay to Right, races on left.

So I am thinking close to where it used to be, kinda the middle of OR. Off of I5 :hi:

I'm still trying to find the tech rules which states if I have to use phone books, or strap wood to the pedals.:eeek:
Wood block WELDED to the petals only (obscure rule).

I don't know if you can even find phone books anymore for under you seat.... just use some of Binder's trophies and a couple pillows. :D

Yes the 4th weekend!! I hear we may even be blessed with another racer who's known to also have a little red zuk.:cool:

Thanks Jim.:D

I get transmission blanket friday, motor will be back in Saturday hopefully. Probably going to have to pray axles and u-joints will last a weekend.
Although, is front driveline hoop required?

Latest posts