• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PNW race schedule....

I highly doubt that will cover all the **** talking, somehow we know there will be more!!:haha:

Thats true.I will be back for some more abuse.So do you think the jeep can keep up with me or ya gonna build a new engine for it.:stirpot:

Thats true.I will be back for some more abuse.So do you think the jeep can keep up with me or ya gonna build a new engine for it.:stirpot:

I dont think I will have to build a whole new motor......

I think if I just pour about 5 lbs of gravel down it while it is running, fully apply my brakes, tie my binder strap around a farm implement, and have Rick be my navigator, so I have to back up a couple of times should slow me down just about enough to put me into the same speed class as toy boy....:cheer:

DAMN!! i might need to try and run my 4runner.... also gotta get my "Jeep recovery vehicle" sticker.

If I were you, I would get lots of stickers, they are easy and cheap to get, adds tons of horsepower, stepping up to the plate and backing it up seems to be the hard part to do...:corn:

:haha:

the hard part to do is get released by the wife to have some fun lol. dont worry, it will be ready to play next year.

Thats the easy part, just have me come over, she will let you do anything just to make me leave!!:fawkdancesmiley:

No really, bring the wife and kids with you there are classes for men/women, and kids from 1 year old...:awesomework:

Thats the easy part, just have me come over, she will let you do anything just to make me leave!!:fawkdancesmiley::awesomework:

sounds like the rest of my friends!!
hmmm..... might be able to swindle a deal and bring her with me.... course this means taking her shopping at some other time.....

sounds like the rest of my friends!!
hmmm..... might be able to swindle a deal and bring her with me.... course this means taking her shopping at some other time.....

As long as you are shopping for go fast things, all is good!!!:cheer:

it was a lot more fun than i thought it would be.....

mines getting stripped a little more this time, leaving the back seat out cause its been over six weeks and the mud from last time is still wet under it. took all the seats out and most of the sheetmetal to clean it again last weekend.:redneck:

Also added a engine oil pan skid....:D

:corn::stirpot:

I've considered selling the race rig I have now in favor of going street/trail.....:corn:

Most likely I'll see how I do once the season opens.

Since Vicki never gets on here....

I got tired of never having my jeep when I wanted it, so I went out and bought another tj....:rolleyes:
I keep on telling Vic that it is going to be my new race rig, but I have only been able to drive it for like ten miles since I got it home...:booo:
On the good side, my jeep has been available to me since I bought the other one.....:cheer:
However I keep telling her she can drive the red one all she wants, the "new" one is my new race jeep, and you know it might be nice to step up to a mighty straight six!!!:awesomework:

I've considered selling the race rig I have now in favor of going street/trail.....:corn:

Most likely I'll see how I do once the season opens.

So would this mean I would always have to be as nice as I was when I passed you evertime during the races?:corn:

So would this mean I would always have to be as nice as I was when I passed you evertime during the races?:corn:

Not necessarily. I still want a dedicated race rig. Just maybe different class.:redneck:
I'll still run the purple rig, but I bet I can do a cheap sidekick to beat Toyota's.

I'll still run the purple rig, but I bet I can do a cheap sidekick to beat Toyota's.

Shoot you wouldn't even need to get a sidekick to beat them Toyota powers, just tie your legs together, put one arm behind your back, have your blindfold on and hobble around the track, after you pass them for the third or forth time they are normally already talking excuses as to how you cheated.....:corn:

Just sayin.....:fawkdancesmiley:

I can see I may have to bring my old toyota out, just for the heck of it...

The most they could have done is 165 points, if they won everything and you got nothing, they couldnt have all won everything, I am guessing you got at least a third, but more likely a second:cheer:
To bad we didnt get you signed up a race sooner, I thought you knew about it:booo:

Well miracles do happen!...As it turns out a certain negro tied for first place on the season points.:cheer: