• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Podcast?

Bumping this up because theres gotta be some dudes on here who will get down on this podcasts. Jocko Willink is a certified badass and his podcasts is full of lessons about discipline, leadership and lots of other good life stuff. Ive read both or his books and they're really good as well and everytime I listen to him I feel like I should share it so other people can get something out of it like I do.

Jocko Motivation: SISYPHUS - The ROCK, The GRIND (from Jocko Podcast)

Jocko Motivation "GOOD" (From Jocko Podcast)
Some of the comments on this video are pretty funny

onepieceatatime said:
Bumping this up because theres gotta be some dudes on here who will get down on this podcasts. Jocko Willink is a certified badass and his podcasts is full of lessons about discipline, leadership and lots of other good life stuff. Ive read both or his books and they're really good as well and everytime I listen to him I feel like I should share it so other people can get something out of it like I do.

Jocko Motivation: SISYPHUS - The ROCK, The GRIND (from Jocko Podcast)

Jocko Motivation "GOOD" (From Jocko Podcast)
Some of the comments on this video are pretty funny

Love me some Jocko.! ....I use a lot of his stuff in our leadership trainings at the firehouse.

Crime and sport's, small town murder, time suck , stuff they dont want you to know. And the way i heard it.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Ben Shapiro is about the only one I listen to. Never looked for any other ones. Good suggestions in here thought

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MeatEater with Steve Rinella is a good one if you're into hunting, fishing and conservation. I really suggest the two Meat Tree episodes.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I enjoy Welding tips and tricks with Jody Collier Roy Crumrine and there's more people on there also. Lots of welding talk about machines and different types of jobs etc

SheepDog Podcast with Tim Kennedy is a good one too. I think a lot of guys should pay attention to what that dude has to say.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I listen to the kibbe and finnegan show every other friday and its alright. They get off on decent tagents and end the show by doing a Dukes Of Hazzard episode review.

Mike Finnegan is funny to me and has some interesting stories.

Episodes are around 1 hour long.

Just started listening to Joe Rogan. First episode I listened to was Dale jr. I'm not a nascar fan but it was very interesting.

Also started listening to the smoking tire.

Eddyj said:
Just started listening to Joe Rogan. First episode I listened to was Dale jr. I'm not a nascar fan but it was very interesting.

Also started listening to the smoking tire.

I've been listening to more Podcasts here lately and enjoy some of the guests that are on The Smoking Tire. While I like Matt and know he's a legit car guy, sometimes I wish he'd talk less and let the guests talk more.

However, I do like that the podcast has been on for a long time so I go back into the archives to find guests I'd enjoy and listen to just those podcasts.

I've been enjoying The Truck Show Podcast. The hosts are knowledgeable and both legit truck guys, but sometimes overly goofy. They have topics from new trucks to old trucks and have had guests like Gale Banks, Finnegan, Freiburger, Aaron Kaufman, etc.

What are you guys using with android to listen to these? Podbay is what I've been using but it will just drop everything sometimes?????.

I listen to a few different Emergency Medicine podcast (I'm an ER Nurse, never stop learning)..

Besides that, I listen to various bowhunting podcast, MeatEater, etc.

Joe Rogan (PowerfulJRE) is good for listening too. I enjoy about 50% of the scientists, about 50% of the comedians, and 100% of the Jordan Petersons he has on there. Some need to be watched on youtube to really appreciate though.

For youtube, AVE, Alec Steele, Steven Crowder, Welding tips and tricks.

Re: Re: Podcast?

poolman said:
What are you guys using with android to listen to these? Podbay is what I've been using but it will just drop everything sometimes?????.
Google Podcast

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk