• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pokeys rebuild

GO POKEY GO!!!! Jim i hate to say it but you are living up to your screen name. haha. Im messing with ya. did you put the wide seat on the passenger side for me haha. I gotta get by and say hello. :cheer:

There both wide so if your reallyyyyy good I may let you drive it some time :haha::haha::haha: I may be slow but when its done it will be paid for :cheer:

Damn this things still isn't done yet? You need to hurry up so you can drop it off so I can re-work that rear tire carrier.

I just want to shorten up how far the tire is spaced from the rack.

HMMM hadnt noticed the issue but I will take a look at it. I need to take it apart and get the mounting holes redrilled for the 6 bolt pattern anyway.

OK kev here some pics:redneck: got the windshied done and back on. Got the aux gas tank done(had to rework some of andys great work to make if fit though:booo:) put some cool high output led backup lights in, Deciced to rework the pedals as there wasnt much room with the brake on the right of the colume. The gas pedal was going to be a real pain. Now theres almost a little foot room but the gas peadal will work great. still may change the clutch again though just tto get rid of the extra bends. Got the overhead stuff all mounted and got started on the wiring:eek:

Attachments

• windshield1.JPG
    windshield1.JPG
    63 KB · Views: 207
  • windshiel2.JPG
    windshiel2.JPG
    57.2 KB · Views: 206
  • backlite.JPG
    backlite.JPG
    50.2 KB · Views: 206
  • overhead.JPG
    overhead.JPG
    51.2 KB · Views: 210
  • gastank.JPG
    gastank.JPG
    62.8 KB · Views: 209
next:eeek:

Attachments

• pedals1.JPG
    pedals1.JPG
    74.3 KB · Views: 210
  • pedals2.JPG
    pedals2.JPG
    78.1 KB · Views: 203
  • wiring.JPG
    wiring.JPG
    70.1 KB · Views: 209
Ok addressed the issues with the passenger side header and the starter today. Sure wish I was a better fabricator it sucks having to buy two sets of headers to find ones that work on both sides :booo: Got the linelock installed and plumbed for the front axle. Still hav'nt decided if I should put one on the rear as well:eeek: Got the steering all figured out and put in as well and got the fuel line routed around the steering and header as well.

Attachments

• header1.JPG
    header1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 239
  • header2.JPG
    header2.JPG
    61 KB · Views: 245
  • linelock.JPG
    linelock.JPG
    72.5 KB · Views: 240
  • steering1.JPG
    steering1.JPG
    60.5 KB · Views: 244
  • steering2.JPG
    steering2.JPG
    62.9 KB · Views: 238
Got the linelock installed and plumbed for the front axle. Still hav'nt decided if I should put one on the rear as well:eeek: .

jim if you have the ability to do front burns you will love having a lline lock for the rear.

i only have one on the rear and use it all the time as well as its my e brake.

Latest posts