• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pook?

Status
Not open for further replies.
It seems just like yesterday--guys were hopping on his hood :haha:
I am getting old and my memory sucks. Are we talking the first Goldendale event here? Correct if I am wrong, but I seem to remember that as the day you spent lounging in the shade under the Scootillac hoopty sipping foo foo drinks with little pink umbrellas.:haha:

It seems just like yesterday--guys were hopping on his hood :haha:

it seems at some point you'd find new material to try and be funny with. but that's expecting to much isn't it? :fawkdancesmiley:

I am getting old and my memory sucks. Are we talking the first Goldendale event here? Correct if I am wrong, but I seem to remember that as the day you spent lounging in the shade under the Scootillac hoopty sipping foo foo drinks with little pink umbrellas.:haha:

No--like the 3rd--and those fawkers were good.....:awesomework:

Its not a show truck its a race truck. I am not a model I am a race truck driver. keep my damn dog out of your web fantasy conversations.:awesomework:

It's a race truck? what all has it raced? 2 KOH DNF's and a club challange in monroe?

you're a race truck driver? what's your resume look like? 3 KOH DNF's and a club challange?

You're a self promoter who can't back up anything he say's. It's not that I don't like you as a person Larry, I just can't stand yor internet personality that you play.

My car has crossed 8 starting lines since it was built. It's WON races, it's a buggy. that's all. It's competed in rock crawling comp's, Top 3! It's just a buggy sitting in the corner of teh shop, and looking at it right now, the chop saw is throwing sparks at it!

So we are talking about some guy parading around with a skinny young thing and a buggy here? Hmmmmmmmmm:D

Come on guys..... Dont pic on danielle. She is a pretty cool chick. She is at fault for nothing Larry has done. Or are you talking about Larrys butt buddy taylor.... :puke:

Status
Not open for further replies.