• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Popo at evans

Brian H said:
So how are you supposed to go from trail to trail up there and not drive on the gravel roads Brad? Should you park your trailer at the beginning of the trail head and then run the trail and once you get to the end then turn around and run it backwards to load up for the next trail? Fawk that . When you run rimrock everyone runs the PAVED ROAD to get to the trails. I do agree that if you drive your rig up there and it is WAY illegal you are going to get a ticket. The funny thing is my buddy in a jeep on full size axles and v8 on 39.5s drives his rig all over town (Parkland /tacoma area) and hasnt once been pulled over. But when he went to evans he gets nailed. Whats even funnier he didnt get a ticket for running bead locks.

I'm not saying you should or should not do anything. I take my chances when I go there knowing damn well I may get a ticket...it's the price you pay.

Jobless said:
I'm not saying you should or should not do anything. I take my chances when I go there knowing damn well I may get a ticket...it's the price you pay.

At rim rock you are less likely to get a ticket but at evans the guy is pulling everyone over and writing stupid tickets for anything he might find.

crash said:
Now thats just dumb..

I understand if you are out on the main roads then you deserve what you get..
There is that sign at the staging area before 311 that states all rigs must be street legal and all drivers must be licensed. Then after the campground, there is another sign that I think states the roads beyond that point are open to any vehicle.

Brian H said:
At rim rock you are less likely to get a ticket but at evans the guy is pulling everyone over and writing stupid tickets for anything he might find.
Like I said before, we just had our meet and greet up there and he came around a couple times in his Tahoe. Didn't hassle anybody that I know of, just smiled and waved and there were more than a couple of rigs that had tires sticking out, high bumpers, etc.

Jobless said:
Don't know what to tell ya...I don't agree with it either but what are you to do?

Trailer to the day park area is the only thing you can do--but according to that then you loose a large loop going down 311a and across that area to the next trail...

Hooray on the turbo double post.

And now that I think about it, the Forrest Service guys. (The young guy, with the other hispanic guy) Were out checking for Drivers liscences. If you didn't have it on you, you had to go back to camp to get it. No tickets though.

I totally agree that if your on a "main/paved" road anywhere on the planet that you should comply with the vehicle requirements, but in a designated ORV area? This is BS.

AGAIN I ask....Are they hanging out at the bars at closing time? That would cetainly save alot of lives and heartache? Do they sit at the bottom of every hill to make sure no one is speeding at the bottom of it? What are we hurting by having a bumper too high? or not enough tire coverage?

If you trailer to the campground or the P-lot just north of the campground? How the F are you suppose to get to the 311 trailhead without driving on a gravel/county road? Even if you come up the 102 you have to cross the county road to get to 311? Or you can come down the 311 from the campground but yo uhave to turn around in the trail cos otherwise you'll be turning around on the county road and then he'll prolly get you for that too?:wtf:

It is true we don't have enough sheriffs down here, most of the ones we do have are wheelers/ATVr's? It is also true that we have more lenient laws down here too. So my rig is street legal for Arizona but not for Washington, I'm not allowed in? There's the real BS.

GT TJ said:
example. 33- 1250-15 on 8 in. 3 3/4 bs wheels stock flares the tires stick out too far and with bushwacker pocket fares, the flares are too wide :rolleyes:

The flares are to wide? I tried to find where there was a rule for that and didn't see one. Is there a max the flare can be? :wtf:

I was thinking of running 39.5x16.50x15, maybe thats not a good idea:mad:

Jobless said:
I remember this shizzy from the past couple of years...I love it, people getting what they deserve

Jobless said:
fawk with the wheelers...or just enforcing the laws
Jobless said:

You all cry like a bunch of kindergardners that didn't get your afternoon nap.

Grow up & show some responsability.

You know what the laws are and it's your responsability to ensure that you and your vehicle comply with them

I wish more sniffling little biatches would get pulled over...maybe then the trails at Reiter wouldn't be crammed with broke ass **** boxes blocking the trails & uglying the place up.

Jobless said:
Don't know what to tell ya...I don't agree with it either but what are you to do?

Pick a ficken side, your starting to sound like John Kerry :clappy:

Jaydog said:

Pick a ficken side, your starting to sound like John Kerry :clappy:

My side?

Is the side you take to go wheelin at any expense and not bitch about the consequences....:rolleyes:

Who the **** is John Kerry?

Jobless.....between your username, your posts in this thread, your signature, your lack of general knowledge and you post count? Your credibility is sinkin quick. :D

I like these two the best...
Jobless said:
fawk with the wheelers...or just enforcing the laws :rolleyes:

You all cry like a bunch of kindergardners that didn't get your afternoon nap.

Grow up & show some responsability.

You know what the laws are and it's your responsability to ensure that you and your vehicle comply with them

I wish more sniffling little biatches would get pulled over...maybe then the trails at Reiter wouldn't be crammed with broke ass **** boxes blocking the trails & uglying the place up.

:corn:

Jobless said:

My DD has 40" tires that stick out 10" per side. If I get a ticket, I'll pay it. You gotta pay to play. Been driving it every day for 3 months and have yet to get pulled over.

Freeride said:
My DD has 40" tires that stick out 10" per side. If I get a ticket, I'll pay it. You gotta pay to play. Been driving it every day for 3 months and have yet to get pulled over.

If you want to end your 3 month spree of no tickets then go to evans. My buddy also drives his jeep around town and he hasnt been pulled over. He went to evans for the first time in 6 months and gets a ticket.

4xjunkie said:
The flares are to wide? I tried to find where there was a rule for that and didn't see one. Is there a max the flare can be? :wtf:

I was thinking of running 39.5x16.50x15, maybe thats not a good idea:mad:

It said flexable fender flairs, flaps ect. not to extend more than 3 in. from outside of body.
Thats one that got to me, here is a guy that has spent $400 + in an effort to cover his tires and this cop is saying he should get a ticket for it :mad:

They should put this guy in a state patrol car, not at a 4x4 stageing area I think its damb close to harrasment

Last edited:

Latest posts