• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Possible trade / Partial trade feeler Tire and Wheels

P

If its free, its P
I need to be beadlocked period.

I have 42 Irocs, and 5ea hummer wheels one has a good bit of damage, but its still holding air and on the buggy the dis-mounted one has NO rash at all as it was a streeter wheel.

42x13.50 Irocs, one has a little sidewall gash that can easily be vulc'd its currently rocking plugs and has been for Harlan, KOTH, and Monteagle so obviously it isnt a bad cut if its taken all that riding on it. Oh yea, obviously these are 17" tires and wheels.

WHAT ID LIKE

8lug beadlocks, not thrilled about 15" wheels but will consider it if they have decent tires on them, 42's or larger. ( dont expect to see anyone looking to trade 40 comp tires but obviously, yea Id be cool with something along that line as well. )

Interested in 44 TSL's only really... no boggers here so dont even ask :flipoff1:

Let me know if any one has anything or wants to see about a trade / partial / whatever. In the meantime, yes I will be wheeling these wheels and tires :afro:

[attachment deleted by admin]

WHO, MEEEE? :flipoff1:

COME AWN, STEP UP TO THE PLATE AND MAKE ME A DEAL. YOU KNOW YOU WANT EM. drool drool

blacksheep10 said:
I have a full set of 44 tsl's, wait, 2 sets. they're on H1's though. :flipgotcha:

Pffft, break my heart... you mean like this !! :afro:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Matt O. said:
P get some TSL's and groove them like Joe did. Those fawkers WORK!

Id like too, I cant even imgine mine sitting on 44's but Im down with it ! molaugh

jrhall said:
i cant imagine your motor being happy with them...... :flipoff1: just kiddin

Motor's fine, I think I need to do something on fuel delivery.

i KNOW my diff R&P's would hate it ! ( not geared enough and that lil tq converter... bringing the suck )

set off 44tsls on wheels for 600... with bout 60-70% tread... look through the for sale section