• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired post a ****ING picture!!!!

draggbody

so i have one of my customers that wants a rig, he wants to buy something trail ready or mostly ready so i told him that i would look around for him... so i start scanning classifieds everywhere and i BLOWS MY ****ING MIND the amount of people that put **** up for sale w/ no pics... i mean come the **** on people, you discovered the internet, figured out how to sign on the the forums, there is no way in the ****ING world that "my computer wont let me post pictures"... do you think we are that ****ing stupid??? you are just a lazy mother ****ers as far as im concerned... dont you realize that YOU want ME to buy your ****, but i have to contact you for pictures, **** THAT!!! is your junk that embarrassing to you that you dont want people to relize how ****ing dillusional you are for wanting what you are asking??? photobucket is free, it even gives you the correct "code" for posting pictures on forums!!! imagine that, they do all of the work for your lazy ****ing ass... [/rant]

I agree hard to sell stuff without pics. The worst is when they post pics and the vehicle is still covered in **** from the last ride.

Yeah it is awesome when people just learn to type and come on here to sell ****. Or the my computer will not let me post pics. No you are just too fawking stupid to do it...

matt o. you must be the biggest **** swinger on the web. every time someone post something negative you have to add your part. there are some people who actually buy there own pcs(not freeload off every offroad shop in the area), and sometimes they don't have the correct hookup or are too slow to process pics. end rant

i agree that pics help

gomer pyle said:
matt o. you must be the biggest **** swinger on the web. every time someone post something negative you have to add your part. there are some people who actually buy there own pcs(not freeload off every offroad shop in the area), and sometimes they don't have the correct hookup or are too slow to process pics. end rant

i agree that pics help
can someone translate this??? are you saying that matt o swindles local offroad shops to post pics on the internet for him??? i dont get it...

draggbody said:
can someone translate this??? are you saying that matt o swindles local offroad shops to post pics on the internet for him??? i dont get it...

Who knows man, everyone has their own opinion it may just be hard to type it correctly. If you can't work a computer you should sell your **** by word of mouth. People that join this forum to sell **** should be banned, especially when they do a piss poor job of it. Best part is a really good for sale ad with details and picture will help you sell your product faster and for more money...

Just as bad are the people who post junk for sale then dont get back to you or answer any of your questions. If you dont want to sell it dont post the stuff for sale.

sledneck said:
Just as bad are the people who post junk for sale then dont get back to you or answer any of your questions. If you dont want to sell it dont post the stuff for sale.

I find this more annoying than not posting pictures. :mad: It takes what, maybe 10 more clicks to put up a picture if you are computer dumb like me? :dunno: I'd rather post up some pics than have to answer a **** ton of questions that pics would answer.

This site works good for resizing pics to a forum if you don't have a photo bucket account.
http://resize.it/

not that photobucket is surf friendly once you've uploaded. But it doesnt get any easier.

Login to photobucket.com
-Select file from computer
----Hit "Upload"

Photobucket resizes, and even gives you the

This is a real good one. Guy on a local board has a p.o.s TJ for sale so I made a offer and the guy told me he wouldnt sell it to me because he didnt want to see it around.... WTF so I asked him, if you dont want to see your jeep around, then why is it only posted for sale on 1 local forum for sale. I think selling stuff is getting to be a lost trade. People are lazy and want **** to fall into there lap.