• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired post a ****ING picture!!!!

I was just scanning through the for sale **** and began thinking the same exact thing... ::) every for sale ad is worthless without pics. If I'm searching for something for example a trailer to haul my rig on...and your ad doesn't have pics, it makes me think that it's a hunk of hell with probably a rotted or rusted to **** floor, etc. and I'm gonna cross that one out then continue on to the next ad. Very descriptive listings and good pics are what makes a for sale ad worth considering as an online potential buyer.

Ttt this should be a stickie :dblthumb: there are a couple of items on here I am interested in with no pictures I don't want to call anyone out so here you go..... How does someone expect to sell or even interest someone without a picture of what they are trying to sell for hundreds of dollars!! Duh...

Post a location, so I don't waste your time and mine. A deal is not so great if it is 234589689 miles away from me. :****:

How about you send message after message and post on the thread but nooooooooo their to lazy or just dont want to message you back? If you want to sell your **** lets try to contact the ones back that are interested or :gtfo:. Hey i got this for sale but im not going to put a number or email and not message you back but i really need this stuff out of my way :wtflol:

Since when does the seller have to deliver **** to the buyers door! If you want pix call me. Bottom line if you want the **** just call, if i dont answer leave a message and cut the bullshit. I'm willing to help out as much as I can but im not going to loss money because your to lazy to come get the ****! :)

NewMarketJeep said:
Since when does the seller have to deliver **** to the buyers door! If you want pix call me. Bottom line if you want the **** just call, if i dont answer leave a message and cut the bullshit. I'm willing to help out as much as I can but im not going to loss money because your to lazy to come get the ****! :)

So you are saying you have pictures. Why not post them it makes it easier to sell stuff, like tires, motor and axles. :****: :eek:

NewMarketJeep said:

Sounds like the other way around.
Sounds like you're to lazy to work for a little green.

To expect a guy to buy sight unseen is ****ING RIDICULOUS!

I have no problem driving to pay a guy and pick something up I want but I refuse to put a mile on my junk on a fools errand because in this day of advanced technology where nearly every cell phone has a camera someone wants to sell something but refuses to post pics. **** that ****!

InDaShop said:
Sounds like the other way around.
Sounds like you're to lazy to work for a little green.

To expect a guy to buy sight unseen is ****ING RIDICULOUS!

I have no problem driving to pay a guy and pick something up I want but I refuse to put a mile on my junk on a fools errand because in this day of advanced technology where nearly every cell phone has a camera someone wants to sell something but refuses to post pics. **** that ****!

That's all Im saying Im not going to hunt someone down to buy something if you want to sell it get back in touch with people. Im not sure how other people's computer works but mine doesn't automatically put a number or email address on my post :****: maybe im doing something wrong that you can show me :dunno: Because if i don't put a number guess what I don't get calls :flipgotcha: Nothing meant directly newmarket Just the problem i have ran into several times. Just surf through some of the forsale ads and look at the post with no freaking number or email address and they get on here once a month hard to sell **** that way :****:

Kills me cause these stupid ignorant assholes have profile pics but now cant post a pic of the **** they are selling. You should be banned from this site if you post **** for sale with no pic.

k5onrocks sellin blazer on rocks sounds cool!? no gotdayumfawkin pics!!!! lazy bastard :flipgotcha: