• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Post opening night run!

skinny_pedal

So normally there's a group of us that goes up opening night, seeing how that's a work night that's not gonna fly. So I'd like to get a group and head up Friday night. Maybe meet 9 at the Burnett store and head up.

Seeing I work Tues till 10 pm, but have wed and thur off, I will be there bright and early wed morning. Good chance to shakedown my new pane setup. Is anyone gonna be there for a opening night run? if so, maybe I will come up after work.

You and your Sami are lame. It could never beat my great steed of a TJ. Should I take off work for this?

Yes Jacob you should. But bring your own blanket so when you pass out you have a way to stay toasty. :awesomework:

C'mon people, night time shenanigans are the best. Plus I put stupid big tires on the rental, what could go wrong:redneck:

Had to bump down to a maybe. My wife is in Yakima and my son is competing in a state competition for computer stuff on Friday and Saturday.

If I'm there I'm going, if I'm not there I will not be going.

Found some old KC lights that used to be on our old bronco... Gonna try and wire them up tomorrow and see if they still work... ;-) just in case I decide to go for this Friday night run...,

28ABE2B4-5938-488A-ADB7-4FBE06533785.jpg