• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Post Your Bike Thread

Ahh snap.. Its awn now.. pepper.gif

we need to do an ultimate adventure endourance type all day run somewhere....

CheapJ7 said:
Ahh snap.. Its awn now.. pepper.gif

we need to do an ultimate adventure endourance type all day run somewhere....

We do that everytime we go riding. booyang booyang booyang

Alright then.. we need to do an all day gardendale adventure.. Every trail there on a fiddy!!! :****:

Got it together and running good. Made sum custom handlebars and exhaust for it.

Before and after pics.

[attachment deleted by admin]

heres my little play toy. its the girlfriends dads bike. bought this thing brand new. still has the little tool kit that you take take apart the entire bike with.
72' honda trail 70
DSC03746.jpg

bike.jpg

100_0571.jpg

My freebie mini nicknamed "piglet"

She's got a lil oil leak and needs a front brake lever (found a gas cap on ebay), but she's fun none the less. Me and my 2 year old rode this thing last week for bout 2 hours solid with him sitting on the gas tank feet on top of the forks and trying to twist the throttle to make it go faster. Needless to say with me on the back end of it there wasn't much speed to be found in that little motor.

Not mine but it is the one I ride.
INDIAN MINI BIKE. Took the ole 4.5 horse off in lieu of a 10HP briggs and stratton. This thing hauls booyang

minibike2.jpg

minibike.jpg

We Hill climb it (until the chain breaks)
Pop Wheelies - This thing needs a wheelie bar something fierce.

Now I just need to buy a little dirtbike so I can keep up. Anyone got one for sale :woot:

Got a great deal on a xr650r. Was gona wait till spring to buy one, but couldn't turn down the deal. All stock for now.

img00371201003251901.jpg

booyang '93 CR125R: FMF Pipe and "silencer", 51tooth rear sprocket, Jetted etc. 2 stroke wheelmachineodeath.

Finally got all my bikes out for a group picture.

Pit bike only, though I did take it off a sweet jump once and came up short. Crushed 3 of the 4 beers in my Carhartts booyang

BBR 88cc pro big bore kit, (carb, valves, cylinder, head, cam, rev box) Takegawa oil cooler and oil pump. Billetware cradle mount frame with aluminum subframe. BBR 70 swingarm with rear iShock. Stock 70 steel wheels with new tires. BBR sp5 kit installed into stock 70 fork tubes (springs, valves, dampening rods, and fluid) BBR silver billet upper and lower triple clamps. Classic Honda stainless exhaust. Stock 70 front number plate and CRF 50 black plastics and BBR graphic

079.jpg