• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired Post Your Bike Thread

P

If its free, its P
03 XR50 88CC Big Bore Kit , FMF Core 4 full exhaust, TAG triples with Heinz tall bars, One Industries graphics , Fast50's seat and sprockets, Im not sure what was done to the suspension but I know I need to go back through the forks on it . I also want to and need to go through the rear brake and add a hand brake kit to it. Would like to go 12" wheels and put disc up front as well.

index.php

[attachment deleted by admin]

2005 DRZ 110

Mods: pro taper bars, Two brothes triple clamp, billet throttle + cable, sik 110's brake pedal and shifter, two bros tall seat... Have the manual clutch kit sitting in my garage just haven't installed it yet.

This winter it'll get the 4 speed, big bore kit & suspension... I'd also love to find a set of wheels to throw motard tires on.

DSC00155.jpg

Dayum... that thing is badass dood !! drool I need to get one of them thar's probably hurt my hips alot less. I get off my lil guy and feel like a blue hair that just got pounded for the first time in 30 yrs :eek:

P said:
Dayum... that thing is badass dood !! drool I need to get one of them thar's probably hurt my hips alot less. I get off my lil guy and feel like a blue hair that just got pounded for the first time in 30 yrs :eek:
Thanks mang... You can shred on it next time I'm in bama thumb.gif

Side note my 52 year old dad looped it out last night it was funny as **** and he was not happy... it was in 1st gear, he was standing behind it and blipped the throttle---then the throttle stuck and so he's running behind it like a mad man laughing1 it almost ran into my mom's car.... Luckily yesterday my box from trail bikes showed up w/ the new throttle so we tossed it on STAT!

Black one is mine and the pink is Crystal's(wife). Both are Sikk MX with new plastic and the pink on is all stock with starcross tires.
The black one has a new shift kit, high flow front brake caliper, larger rear disc on the brakes and custom trucker lady kickstand. thumb.gif

Hells yea, your bikes are nice Haley..

( you need to put a hot CDI on the black one, I think that gives them that extra lil zing like JRiche/Monkey's bike has. )

They be cheap too ! I thought the trucker lady kickstand was getting removed cause it was causing to much leg carnage ! molaugh

Bones said:
Are the Sikk MX bikes holding up to the abuse you cats give em?

Yes! I am very rough on my almost everyday. The only real thing that is bad on them is the wheels spokes and all the nuts and bolts. The spokes get loose everytime you ride and I have almost locktited everything on my bike. Other than that its good to go.

P said:

( you need to put a hot CDI on the black one, I think that gives them that extra lil zing like JRiche/Monkey's bike has. )

They be cheap too ! I thought the trucker lady kickstand was getting removed cause it was causing to much leg carnage ! molaugh

Looks to good to be removed. ;D

There isnt a sikk mx bike around thats seen the abuse Jrich/ Monkeys has seen and outside of small stuff thats obvious that thing still runs strong as ****. The chain roller setup needs to be stronger and you really need to put a quality guide on them if you get into trail / jumping them from seeing the weak spots on that bike.

I think the Sikk Mx is about the best there is outside of buying and modding ( lots of $$$ ) a Honda

Forgot to mention I changed my chain slider from the rubber to cutting board material. thumb.gif

Easy fix to a problem.

wontwork said:
Forgot to mention I changed my chain slider from the rubber to cutting board material. thumb.gif

Easy fix to a problem.

The slider on the swingarm ? What thickness did you use.... good work !! Does your's have a metal sided guide or is it an all plastic one ?

P said:
The slider on the swingarm ? What thickness did you use.... good work !! Does your's have a metal sided guide or is it an all plastic one ?

On the swingarm. It is about, was 1/4". All plastic. Suprising but i bought it off ebay for $1. thumb.gif

P said:

Talking about this. http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/RACE-NO-REV-HYPER-CDI-BOX-XR50-CRF50-50-70-125-PIT-BIKE_W0QQitemZ360087779287QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360087779287&_trkparms=39%3A1%7C65%3A1%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p4506.c0.m245

Ok I will come out of the closet 02 Honda 50 88 big bore big carb gutted stock exhaust some big shock in the rear and fat body forks up front hand brake I think thats all. I really did not do anything too it. I got it from a honda master tech that used to race it so I have no idea about these things other than ever couple months I get it out and attempt to hurt myself....

EOR MFG said:
Ok I will come out of the closet 02 Honda 50 88 big bore big carb gutted stock exhaust some big shock in the rear and fat body forks up front hand brake I think thats all. I really did not do anything too it. I got it from a honda master tech that used to race it so I have no idea about these things other than ever couple months I get it out and attempt to hurt myself....

Ahhhh **** ! Mines got the 88cc kit too, its hilarious how fast the lil fuggers go ! molaugh You and I need to race, mines an 03...

Heres CheapJ7's as it sits this AM with mine in the bed of the pick em up truck !
MineandJs.jpg

Got a new one this week. Already added new bars and wil add other items when time comes.

Latest posts