• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

power programmers/ chips

1998.5 Cummins. TST-Power Max 3 with remote. I used to have the edge comp. but it gave the engine to much timing and would detonate really bad when I was towing. TST box has no timing, more settings, and the exhaust gas temps are way easier to control.

I though the TST PM3 did timing as well?

Edit...nope no timing.

Last edited:
there is no way in hell you can call a 12 valve louder then a 24 valve.. the VP44 is the loudest thing out there.

The Smarty works awesome on my Dad's 05 dually, mileage is up, EGT's are down and power is definitely up . Was time for a new clutch instantly(And that was only on level 3). MikeG put a Smarty on his 02 auto truck and now he's pegging the gauge at 60 psi at only 3/4 throttle. Before he hit 55 psi tops. (It's stacked with a TST)

update44.jpg

nuff said...:fawkdancesmiley:

almost bought an edge but decided on a custom chip from twildman. 4 position chip with custom burns. woke the PSD up but i still need bigger injectors. next comes fass fuel system. then stage 2 injectors with big oil...

edge sucks. superchips is right behind em (same company). I run a custom chip. only way to fly on a heavily modded furd.

i run the edge comp in my 99 dodge and also running the rv 275 injectors, works great, great enough to need a new tranny anyways, not bad on smoke and egts are low but i also have 5 inch exhaust

Latest posts