• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

power programmers/ chips

I want to use a unichip on my 04` dakota only because they are the only ones there make something for the 3.7 V-6 and also going to custom make a cold air intake for the same reason.

I use the Superchips and Diablo sport programmers on my 2006 Cummins. I like the features of the Diablo alot more than the Superchips though and will most likely run it 100% of the time real soon!!!

i have a superchips on my 02 6 liter 2500hd gmc. for gas trucks i would say superchip all the way a couple of my friends have hypertech and i just don't like how they set up and everything. as far as diesels go it depends on what truck you have and how much power you are looking to get out of it. for most power PPE for chevy/gmc, a smarty box for cummins, and edge as far as i know for ford but there are plenty of them out there to fit everyones wants/needs

Edge juice w/attitude(Also have hot unlock code level 6). It made more power than the stock clutch would handle...Had to go CON OFE. :redneck: Oh yeah, it'll make smoke!

i have a superchips on my 02 6 liter 2500hd gmc. for gas trucks i would say superchip all the way a couple of my friends have hypertech and i just don't like how they set up and everything. as far as diesels go it depends on what truck you have and how much power you are looking to get out of it. for most power PPE for chevy/gmc, a smarty box for cummins, and edge as far as i know for ford but there are plenty of them out there to fit everyones wants/needs

Smarty = :bananallama:

Old skool Edge Drag Comp:awesomework: By far the best box out there for the 2nd gen. dodges... Plus those ones still have the good electronics in them...:cheer: I think they have the best/most adjustability out of all the electronics for the dodges... for those years

Last edited:
blah. Smarty stacked with TST.. fat chance on getting an edge old enough. Even those are starting to go tu just because they've been in use for so long.

blah. Smarty stacked with TST.. fat chance on getting an edge old enough. Even those are starting to go tu just because they've been in use for so long.

Ours is still going strong and we've had it since 2001... And we've tryed (not purposely) to fry ours and just couldn't...

Ours is still going strong and we've had it since 2001... And we've tryed (not purposely) to fry ours and just couldn't...

yea but you guys have like 5k miles on that truck :haha:

ahh I'm just playin, but seriously it won't be easy to find an older version.

i ran the edge juice w/ attitude(level 6 unlocked). it was fun, but my personal opinion was edge was cheap shiat and gave me problems. i ordered a diablo sport, will be here lunch tomarrow. will let you know how that does.
this is on a LB7 duramax

i ran the edge juice w/ attitude(level 6 unlocked). it was fun, but my personal opinion was edge was cheap shiat and gave me problems. i ordered a diablo sport, will be here lunch tomarrow. will let you know how that does.
this is on a LB7 duramax

in the past few years Edge has taken a dive in quality. The failure rates are amazing. I know you'll be much happier with the diablo :awesomework:

yea but you guys have like 5k miles on that truck :haha:

ahh I'm just playin, but seriously it won't be easy to find an older version.

Yeah, when we get in it after sitting for 6 months, i can smell that new car smell... Its weird, but pretty :cool:

I wish i could drive it more, cause i have way too much fun in it...:masturbanana[1]:

SMARTYs JUNK!!! Unless you just want heat and smoke!!! Oh and corrupted stock files uploaded back into your PCM....

SMARTYs JUNK!!! Unless you just want heat and smoke!!! Oh and corrupted stock files uploaded back into your PCM....

Smarty is the best thing out for the Common rail Cummins.:rolleyes: There are 10 levels and a few of them make more power than stock and run lower EGT's than the stock software.:awesomework:

Real Diesels don't run software at all!:corn:

Last edited:
Smarty is the best thing out for the Common rail Cummins.:rolleyes: There are 10 levels and a few of them make more power than stock and run lower EGT's than the stock software.:awesomework:

Real Diesels don't run software at all!:corn:

Yeah, real loud and annoying ones:fawkdancesmiley: :haha:

1998.5 Cummins. TST-Power Max 3 with remote. I used to have the edge comp. but it gave the engine to much timing and would detonate really bad when I was towing. TST box has no timing, more settings, and the exhaust gas temps are way easier to control.