• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

power steering pump Q's

Well a little update on this. I found a very very small hair line crack at the flare causing the leak. It looks like a new line is about a week out were ever I call. Im off to see how much it will be to just have one made:booo:

man i told you last week i have one you can have:flipoff:

yea he over thinks **** most of the time:fawkdancesmiley: stop at north bend napa and get a damn line or come down will find one!

Every one was a week out to order one and you were all messed up from your weekend to find one:fawkdancesmiley:

Anyways I ordered one up so it should be here tomorrow. Napa was a no go for making a new hose or cutting off the old fitting and crimping a new one one. For some reason they only carry standard fittings:mad::pissed:

I was having this problem for about a year, hairline cracks on the flare... I went to autozone and bought a 25 dollar hose with a lifetime warrenty :redneck: Went thru about 5 hoses before i finally replace the little brass cone bushing that the hose tightens against. Its been over a year since i broke one. I didnt see anything wrong with the old bushing but thats finally when the hoses stopped breaking.