• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powerjoke repair

BUG-E J

Don't get #labroned
So I have been called a troll and told my joking is useless and annoying so I thought I would contribute to the tech section and give everyone the best fix for the Ford "heavy duty" line.

Step one. Remove your personal belongings from the truck. (Probabyl will require a friend with a chevy to pick you up where the truck left you)

Step two. Put a match on something flammable. (Being a Ford that's just about anywhere)

Step 3. Stop holding your boyfriends hand, remove his cock from whatever orifice you have it in, then go to your local chevy dealer and buy a duramax.

Step 4. Drive around smiling pulling whatever will fit on the biggest trailer you can find.

Your welcome.

How dare you!! Try to have fun on a public forum with your fake internet friends. This place is a forum full of learned individuals who have no time for these kinds of shenanigans.

This post needs more Cummins and tow mirrors.

"404 error 'laughatstupidshitandhavefun.exe not found or has been deleted"

Tapatalk must be messed up....I get this message on every post.

40aaedd316657130ba97377a31a979e0.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Random grammar correction sequence initiated: your vs. you're used incorrectly.

Resume hibernation/lurk sequence now / pat self on back for contributing to forum.

This is for tech asshat. Now if you needed to know what year model pinto floorpan you can weld to your stock diff cover to make it stronger than unicorn bone. This is the spot.

I met this group on the trail one time and they had the best trans tunnels. One guy had a 55 gallon drum cut, one had a wheelbarrow, and one had the bottom of a weber grill.

What about Josh Dean? I think the turf mode tread finished him off messing with us mere mortals in the non easy line crawlers section.