• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powerjoke repair

Man I'm disappointed... I thought some of the Ford guys would add their 2cents to this thread this evening after they got done pushing their trucks home. :stir:

#neverforget
29f2b1cdd94d05da81621722a79774f2.jpg
474a72427ab9a5fd1e5c267703807043.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

My current tow rig is a Chevy and it is my 12th Chevy or GMC product. I have owned two Dodge trucks and one Ford.

To me it boils down to:

silverado.jpg

VS

FB_IMG_1440374483782%201_zpsespusb7s.jpg

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!

Seriously though. That's some rust issues there. I'm assuming you put alot of miles on them

Good catch. I just assumed nobody was stupid enough to paint a new truck like that

When he first posted that, the link said it was a vinyl wrap. He edited that post like 3 times lol

Zjman said:
When he first posted that, the link said it was a vinyl wrap. He edited that post like 3 times lol

Ahhhhhh makes sense. The Ford broken in half seemed normal so I didn't question it

Zjman said:

HaHa I have edited it more times than that. I accidentally clicked post instead of preview while trying to get the picture to show.

I recently pulled a Super 60 axle from a 2008 Superduty plow truck with a bent frame.

Not bent as bad as this one though:

broke-jpg.128776

Can a Chevy really haul a big slide in camper and pull a trailer at the same time and still be able to steer? Or will that Honda Civic front front end bind up or even touch the ground?

tonybolton said:
...or just hit stuff with hammers and booger weld **** together and settle for havin' a good time with your friends in the woods.
I knew there was a reason I licked you.