• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Powershop Dyno Day 17th in Enumclaw

Hmmmm. I think my Runner needs to be tested... and it's not far from home.

Is this something just for diesels? or are gas truck ran also? I assume that they off suggestions for performance enhancements too?

Man... had to be the weekend I'll be in Leavenworth for Oktoberfest. I'd love to get a baseline on my CTD. Oh well!

Is this something just for diesels? or are gas truck ran also? I assume that they off suggestions for performance enhancements too?

diesel only thing really.. unless it's just a really cool gasser.. we dyno'd my brothers rx7 there the first year. but that was just because we had such a small turnout at first.

last year there were some gas trucks, and there was a new dodge challenger. If you dont know, it can't hurt to try, maybe bring some extra canned food? I'll be running for sure in my Chevy.:D Ran last year and did OK, hoping to do a little better this year though.:cool:

I ran last year and got so pissed off that I tore the motor out of my truck :haha:.. 470 is stock stuff with a tuner anymore. on a low setting. :booo:

Kevin.. if you make it down.. I'll buy you lunch!!

Maybe I should bring down the gray toy on 49's and see if it will pull 100 horse on the dyno.............

bring your dodge, it's a dodge party over there. "MY DODGE, MYDODGE, MY DODGE!!!" I'm guessing there will be like 40 dodges, 5 chevy's, 2 fords, and a car of some kind.

I ran last year and got so pissed off that I tore the motor out of my truck :haha:.. 470 is stock stuff with a tuner anymore. on a low setting. :booo:

Kevin.. if you make it down.. I'll buy you lunch!!

If I do, I will take you up on that!:cool:

definately try and make it Kevin, it's a great show, if anything.:awesomework:

We will see---gotta see how the rest of the week pans out!:awesomework:

bring your dodge, it's a dodge party over there. "MY DODGE, MYDODGE, MY DODGE!!!" I'm guessing there will be like 40 dodges, 5 chevy's, 2 fords, and a car of some kind.

Dodge is in the shop under warranty..............new tranny, rearend, turbo and intake gaskets, leaky front pinion.............what a pile of ****!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

dont forgett the 2-5 really depressed gasser guys... lol....
like the guy with the hillbilly 460 last year a wopping 166 hp and 240 ft/lbs... and he thought it was the **** before they straped it down...
the guy with the jeep the year before, think it was like a 383 on alc.... i think it layed down all of 275 or some thing.. lol :haha::looser:

whats realy funn is seeing stuff likes lance's old 1st gen dodge lay down more than a 07 ford with a 6.0... boy that guy was pissed

Last edited:
dont forgett the 2-5 really depressed gasser guys... lol....
like the guy with the hillbilly 460 last year a wopping 166 hp and 240 ft/lbs... and he thought it was the **** before they straped it down...
the guy with the jeep the year before, think it was like a 383 on alc.... i think it layed down all of 275 or some thing.. lol :haha::looser:

whats realy funn is seeing stuff likes lance's old 1st gen dodge lay down more than a 07 ford with a 6.0... boy that guy was pissed

That dude with the 460 was talkin my ear off about making more power than the diesels!

Haven't been on here in about 4 years! They'll be good group of us from NWDiesels heading down, see ya there.