• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Prayer please for Bronco72 and his family!!!

Congratulations man! Awesome news. You're gonna have to give that little feller a haircut! My niece was just a touch over two pounds when she was born but you sure wouldn't know it now. She is as healthy as one could possibly be. It wont take Leeland long to start putting some weight on!

Man thats awesome see the little guy doing well. What you said about your wife's symptoms, did she happen to have h.e.l.l.p syndrome? Thats what my wife and i went through, had to deliver early at 31weeks. little girl was only 3lbs. Its a very very scary thing to go through. I gotta hand it to ya, you sound very positive through this. And that something you have to do. I'll be honest, i went through a dark deep bad negative spell when this happen to us. First was pissed off angry ready to snap at the first fkr to look at me wrong, then got pretty sad down about things. I made **** worse.. I was not handling it well.. i finally picked myself up a few weeks into all this, changed my attud, and tried to be positive through it. she spent 7wks in the NICU, and we are getting ready to celebrate her 3rd bday in few weeks. She is the best thing that has ever happen to me, she's my world! And is doing GREAT even as a preme! My point is, Stay positive, keep your head up, don't go where i went, and be there for your wife.. When things start to register with her, they start felling likes its all their fault. b/c their body wouldn't let them carry the baby long enough. reassure them thats not the case at all!!! Prayers are with ya, keep your head up, and you'll be celebrating his birthdays before you know it!!

Crhall said:
Man thats awesome see the little guy doing well. What you said about your wife's symptoms, did she happen to have h.e.l.l.p syndrome? Thats what my wife and i went through, had to deliver early at 31weeks. little girl was only 3lbs. Its a very very scary thing to go through. I gotta hand it to ya, you sound very positive through this. And that something you have to do. I'll be honest, i went through a dark deep bad negative spell when this happen to us. First was pissed off angry ready to snap at the first fkr to look at me wrong, then got pretty sad down about things. I made **** worse.. I was not handling it well.. i finally picked myself up a few weeks into all this, changed my attud, and tried to be positive through it. she spent 7wks in the NICU, and we are getting ready to celebrate her 3rd bday in few weeks. She is the best thing that has ever happen to me, she's my world! And is doing GREAT even as a preme! My point is, Stay positive, keep your head up, don't go where i went, and be there for your wife.. When things start to register with her, they start felling likes its all their fault. b/c their body wouldn't let them carry the baby long enough. reassure them thats not the case at all!!! Prayers are with ya, keep your head up, and you'll be celebrating his birthdays before you know it!!

Man that is exactly what she had. So thay took him early for that reason. I generally dont let stuff bother me and i all ways try to look at how good we do have it and how much worse it could have been.
My wife sayes something about it everyday about how she feels its her fault. But i thank she realizes it isnt anything she has done. That was just the cards were were delt and we will play the hand we have. Everthing in life has a reason even tho sometimes that reason mite be hard to understand. It allways works out in the end

Bronco72 said:
We are normal. Its the rest of the world thats ****ed up. LOL :****:

I'm going to have to disagree with that you are a little ****ed up >:D
But you are good people. :flipper:

3442d1797a3b6cf3e3a9e3d907e74fbe.jpg

Great outcome to a heart breaking situation, those little farts are always wild so be prepared lol, my uncle always said for the first two years of their life you teach em to walk and talk, after that it's shut up and sit down ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zjman said:
Great outcome to a heart breaking situation, those little farts are always wild so be prepared lol, my uncle always said for the first two years of their life you teach em to walk and talk, after that it's shut up and sit down ????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Truer words have not been spoken.
Congrats Eric, you guys are in for a treat, in a good way.

June dog said:
Don't Blink, that little feller will be driving the bronco before you know it.

Ill be happy to see him do it too!

Beerj said:
Truer words have not been spoken.
Congrats Eric, you guys are in for a treat, in a good way.

Thanks again guys for everthing yall have done.

He was up to 3 lb 2 oz last night. He movin right along.