• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Press Release: W.E.ROCK Western # 3 location change

Realistically, where is everyone going to go wheel?

Funny/Moon...they'll still be under snow.

Naches area trail system...overcrowded as usual

Tahuya...:screwdog:

Evans Creek...Could be fun

Walker...that's a yawner :thud:

Tillamook...overcrowded as usual

Rimrock...still under snow & probably crowded

Reiter...one of the better options :redneck:

Bend...it'd be good if not crowded

If it wasn't for g-dale I'd be looking for something outa State...like Moab again.

A huge thanks to Little & Big Rich for solving the age old issue of where to get in some decent wheelin over Memorial Day long weekend :beer:

...and it still leaves Mondy available for Reiter :011:

Realistically, where is everyone going to go wheel?

Funny/Moon...they'll still be under snow.

Naches area trail system...overcrowded as usual

Tahuya...:screwdog:

Evans Creek...Could be fun

Walker...that's a yawner :thud:

Tillamook...overcrowded as usual

Rimrock...still under snow & probably crowded

Reiter...one of the better options :redneck:

Bend...it'd be good if not crowded

If it wasn't for g-dale I'd be looking for something outa State...like Moab again.

A huge thanks to Little & Big Rich for solving the age old issue of where to get in some decent wheelin over Memorial Day long weekend :beer:

...and it still leaves Mondy available for Reiter :011:

Very good points.

I think the Elensburg thing just got everyones hopes up of an event site that is a bit closer.

I know I could have done Elensburg much easier then Gdale. Well see if I can make it to Gdale, might be spotting, might be running my rig and might even do recovery which would be fun. I haven't been to a comp in almost 2 years now :booo:

We are still carrying through with the E-burg site, it just won't be done for this event. And we are shooting for it to be a public site where it could be considered an option for a wheeling destination...
________
Buell RR1000

Last edited:
lame i was so hoping that it was going to be in ellensburg now it looks like im going to have a longer trip to go:booo: time to get my hotel room.

Latest posts