• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pressure Washing - A Life Lesson

Re:

B b b bump because I felt like I needed to read something motivational today and thought of this old thread. Maybe somebody on here might need to read it again or somebody new missed it.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

I just read this for the first time... Very true and very relevant. You know you made an impact in peoples life when your words are being read after your blink of an eye here on earth is over. Godspeed John... :driving:

Very true and meaningful, even more so now that his journey down here has ended. Glad he took the time to share it and pray that he made peace with God and was prepared to meet Him. Prayers for his friends and family.

Re: Re: Pressure Washing - A Life Lesson

showtime33 said:
Very true and meaningful, even more so now that his journey down here has ended. Glad he took the time to share it and pray that he made peace with God and was prepared to meet Him. Prayers for his friends and family.
Yes sir he did make peace wit God. One of his best friends did a life reflection at the service that shared JohnG's good side, wild side a bit and the best side which revolved around a 37 year marriage, first person married in their church and the fact that he knew Jesus/God and was ready to meet them. Well, the last part might have been the preacher guy, but point is he was spiritually prepared.

Sent from my LGL62VL using Tapatalk

Amen, that's all that matters and so good to hear. Jesus took the hardline to Calvary and paid a debt that you and I couldn't pay and then offered us the greatest gift of all eternal life. If we just all would realize how frail life is and be ready when he calls us to go. Too many think they have to get their lives in order and then come to Jesus but truthfully we come to Jesus just as we are all muddied up by the sins of life, all beaten and bruised by poor choice's and shortcomings. That's when He loves us the most. The Bible does not say He died for us when we had it altogether. It says while we were yet sinners, Christ died for us. He loved us when we were at our worst and accepts us just like we are. Then through that relationship with him the Holy Spirit will guide us and help us on our spiritual journey as we strive to carry our own Cross Dailey and follow him taking the hardline. Amen

Bump, had to do some major thinking today to make a major decision and this thread popped in my head and helped influence my decision in what I believe to be a positive way. Thought maybe someone else could read this again and use it in their life at the moment like I need to today. I only met John once but I did think of him today, and sent a thanks up to him for this post.