• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pretty Cool Day in Seattle

BamaTJ

Hardline Crawler
So my wife is out here for a work conference, and I came with as it is pretty much a free trip. Hung out today with Jason that use to own S&N fab. It was pretty cool. Checked out Boeing & Msoft and then Randy's R&P & TrailReady are right down from his house. So toured those places and got to see what goes on. TrailReady is actually a tiny operation, I thought it would be much bigger. The guy that builds all the wheels, Jeff, has an S&N rig and we went to his house to check it out. Also Jason is selling a car for one guy and got to climb around it some. Good to see other cars like yours and get ideas. I have some pics of the TR shop that I will post up. Jeff was making some HD Beadlocks when I was there..

Matt O. said:
Weather has sucked, today is the first day I have seen sun. I would never want to live here.
I worked at U of Washington one winter ('03-04 I think) and never saw sunlight, I mean NEVER saw the sun. It rained every f-ing day, mostly just a drizzle but it was all day.
I can see why coffee is so popular there, as is suicide.

And I never got into the granola chicks, even the locationally hot ones, and I was on a college campus every day, WTF????

I'd been told Seattle in summer is beautiful, so thanks for confirming its a rainy shitshow as I've always suspected.

Yeah the sun came out today for the first time, went to the space needle which was pretty cool. I am going to a Mariners game tommorrow.

Kiddo is with his grandparents, after the CO trip flying 7 hours to Seattle was a little far.

I was there last year for 5 days all together the first week of June. We left out on a cruise to alaska. Pretty neat place. It never rained on us. Have you been downtown yet? The mariners stadium it right next to where we stayed. It was called the sliver cloud in. There is a bar type deal on the first floor called Jimmy's on first. Go there and order fish and chips. :eat:

Yesterday was very nice, first day of good weather since we got here Sat. Checked out the space needle, pretty cool day. We went to the Metropolatin Grill and I had one of the best steaks ever. 23oz Delmonico, holy god it was good, and FREE!

Headed to watch the Mariners vs. A's in about 20 mins.