• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Problem logging in on tapatalk

Zjman

Can not get logged in on Tapatalk today for some reason, keeps asking for log in and password, so I enter it and I go to respond to a post and it ask me to log in again and when I post its gives me a guest cannot post error, I've never had any problems before and my other sites are fine so is it hardline or Tapatalk. Anybody else having issues?

Re:

Been on mine off and on today as well, no issues. What kind of phone you have?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Old ass iPhone 5s that's still on old operating system, don't think it's my phone cause I can post on other forums fine, maybe Greg thinks I'm too cool and locked me out on Tapatalk for some reason, it's definitely weird

Well got a new phone this weekend so it's not my phone, still can't post anything on Tapatalk, says I'm a guest and cannot post, I can still post on other forums fine, so I'm thinking it's a hardline issue, anybody got any ideas? :dunno:

I just reset my password from main site and it still won't let me post, says guest are not allowed to post and asks me to enter my username and password but when I di it doesn't log me in

I bought Tapatalk Pro a few weeks ago just for Hardline. Never could get it to log me in. Tried phone and my pc both.
Sent an email to Tapatalk support and this was my response.

"Hi jeff,That forum has an outdated Tapatalk API which might be what is causing the problem for you.
A notification and a request for an update has been sent to the forum admin."
Chris
Tapatalk Support

I think they are full of chit since so many others on here seem to make it work. I deleted the app from my phone.

I also purchased the Tapatalk pro app cause I thought it might be my issue but guess not, I've sent 3 messages to Tapatalk and no response yet, I sent one to Greg and he's working on it I believe, so much easier using the app

I think you may have to actually set up a log on specific for Tapatalk... I ran into this problem before but just forgot how I fixed it.

I think I just used another email address and it let me get on to Tapatalk and then I was able to login to Hardline.

My email on hardline is my normal....tapatalk is showing the "a" version.

341f3199630dd3137eb8bb1d9f247f27.jpg

Zjman said:
Well got a new phone this weekend so it's not my phone, still can't post anything on Tapatalk, says I'm a guest and cannot post, I can still post on other forums fine, so I'm thinking it's a hardline issue, anybody got any ideas? :dunno:

Same issue I have I think. I got a new phone, figured I would try the app and it never lets me log in if I go to hardline under the "groups" tab on the bottom of the app. But if I go to "feed" I can click one of the threads that's trending and login that way. Hope this makes sense and helps you.

I've tried everything, maybe I will create another profile and username so I can be super shady and get banned :flipper: