• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Problems with elbe

:awesomework:Thanks to the guys who got this taken care of.
I think in the future, there should be some contact info in the sticky section for "emergency trail repairs" like this, so the problem can be taken care of out of the public eye. Something like a sticky of what clubs or persons have adopted various trails, and contact info, so when a wheeler sees something like this, it's common knowledge who to contact.

I think in the future, there should be some contact info in the sticky section for "emergency trail repairs" like this, so the problem can be taken care of out of the public eye. Something like a sticky of what clubs or persons have adopted various trails, and contact info, so when a wheeler sees something like this, it's common knowledge who to contact.

:awesomework:

Anything on the west side you can just let me know and I will make sure our manager for that area knows about it :awesomework:

There is still alott of work to be done to the trail culvert was broke right in the middle of the trail and had the stream running right down the middle of the trail for a week. Nancy's boss recomended that we rock lightly from the culvert replacement to the road. So if anybody has time to run a trailer with rock or availability of a track loader to get rock on the trail don't hesitate to ask how they can help.

Heath Moyer
county line offroaders

There is still alott of work to be done to the trail culvert was broke right in the middle of the trail and had the stream running right down the middle of the trail for a week. Nancy's boss recomended that we rock lightly from the culvert replacement to the road. So if anybody has time to run a trailer with rock or availability of a track loader to get rock on the trail don't hesitate to ask how they can help.

Heath Moyer
county line offroaders

Thanks for getting up there and taking care of this...

This is something that we need to keep a very close eye on... If it continues to run off in to the road, we could have some issues with other agencies... We don't need that... This has been a concern of the DNR for sometime...

Feel free to PM pokey, dirk, donimator,rollnhvy or myself dirtygoat, with any issues that need our attention...

Thanks agian to everyone that got up there so quickly...:cheer:

Heath Moyer
county line offroaders

Thanks for getting on this Heath :awesomework: I can supply the trailer and a rig to haul it we just need a loader.

This is something that we need to keep a very close eye on... If it continues to run off in to the road, we could have some issues with other agencies... We don't need that... This has been a concern of the DNR for sometime...

Feel free to PM pokey, dirk, donimator,rollnhvy or myself dirtygoat, with any issues that need our attention...

Thanks agian to everyone that got up there so quickly...:cheer:

This is just what I was talking about. :awesomework: Now if we could just make it a stickey :; , so people know right where to go, it's easy to find, and the problems can get taken care of quick.

And if there is a problem reported, I can usually be up there in about 45 min, if runoff needs to be diverted from the road. :awesomework:

If there's anybody wanting to go throw some rock down tomorrow, I'm free.

Heath Moyer
county line offroaders

Thank you for getting this work done as quickly as you did. Now to see if we can't get the rest of it done before the winter weather sets in.

Rudi

Heath Moyer
county line offroaders

Heath, if you can get my track loader there, you can use it.

The repair that was done was in good shape by the end of Saturday, but things stayed mostly frozen today.

NO problems at elby i was just up there to day and loved every bit of it! all i know is that people messed up all the trails from the bowl to the camp site 49inch I rockers tour elby a new one! BE SAFE OUT THERE!!! :nana1:

NO problems at elby i was just up there to day and loved every bit of it! all i know is that people messed up all the trails from the bowl to the camp site 49inch I rockers tour elby a new one! BE SAFE OUT THERE!!! :nana1:

Its not bad out there. Winched once on 39s everything else was cake.