• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

profender coilovers

natedawgxj

Crawldad
Does anyone know anybody who sells parts for these I have tried everybody I'm replacing them with fox Because of terrible service and knowledge of their product if not I'm out $1250 for nothing! My luck everybody I talked to dropped them for that reason!! I want to fix the one I got so at least I'm not out all my money!!!

Bent a shaft did not have parts to fix nor did they try to give me any time frame for parts wanted to sell another Coilover will never answer phone left many many messages been 2 weeks calling still nothing u call their number it is forwarded to someone that don't even sell their Coilovers anymore!!!

I've dealt with them recently trying to get some replacement parts.

Dean seems to answer the emails: [email protected]

Mike answers the phone (sometimes): (585) 259-1546

They may not stock replacement shafts though...

Nate,
They are built in Thailand and one of my trips last year I toured the plant which was cool, but during the tour the Operations Manager told me shipping from Thailand to the States was the biggest hassle and deal breaker! Quality seemed pretty good but nothing close to bulit in the Good Ole USA!!!!!

I asked about just buying straight from the factory and it was no problem at all and super cheap but getting them home is what sucks!

Wish i was going back then I could just pick you up a shaft, But I'm not going back till Febuary.

I have 2 emulsion 14" coilovers that I'd sell if that will help you out?

I don't figure you want to buy a whole shock to replace a shaft,,,

Whoever is the US distributer for profender now should buy up some replacement parts if they want to be a serious player.

The guy I talked to at that email was named Dean.

Profender USA is recently (last few months) been under new ownership.

Re: Re: profender coilovers

Guess Ryan got out,.. he was great with customer service!, hate he sold it

From the empty bottle

drich394 said:

From the empty bottle

I agree. I had good communicatoin/ support with him but never had to buy any parts. It was only about a month ago he was posting up in the Vendor Forum.

mrdrinksalil , Thanks for the heads up with this thread.

natedawgxj,

I believe you spoke with Mike yesterday. We discussed your phone call. Mike and I have only recently taken over sales in the US and will do all we can to resolve your issues. we do have some replacement parts in stock but they were not labeled. I believe Mike asked you to get the length of your bent shaft and we will get you one to replace it with. I have an email in to the factory to get the lengths as well.

Sorry for the confusion,

Dean Benner @ Profender USA

drich394 said:

From the empty bottle

i know the sevice was great when he was there had coilovers in a week and springs in a weekand a half!!! a guy on here has a shaft im buying thanks Ryan!!! Just gotta come up with seals!!!

natedawgxj said:
i know the sevice was great when he was there had coilovers in a week and springs in a weekand a half!!! a guy on here has a shaft im buying thanks Ryan!!! Just gotta come up with seals!!!

We are able to get you the seals, there are a few different ones. If you let us know which seal or seals you need we can get them in a few weeks. We have an order getting ready to ship to us soon.

Thanks

Dean Benner @ Profender USA