• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project - 38 Special

drool I love this entire concept and can not to wait to see the finished project ! Wanna trade for a 2010 4dr Jeep ? molaugh

P said:
drool I love this entire concept and can not to wait to see the finished project ! Wanna trade for a 2010 4dr Jeep ? molaugh

That would take more boot than John could come with.

jrhall said:
Please GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No goofy ass checkered flags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

word on the street is that checked flags is the new theme on a tan and black cj :dunno: :flipoff1: :flipoff1:

Woodlee;10943325 said:
Well its time for another update!!!

We did a lot of fit and finish work around the buggy. Cleaning up the fender wells, final fit on the hood, cowl, and just all around fit and finish work.

shop52011.jpg

shop52018.jpg

shop52020.jpg

The edge of the dash.

shop52019.jpg

6.0 engines are not to pretty to look at so we ended up covering the battery and engine with some sheet metal.

shop52023.jpg

shop52025.jpg

This is the start of the easily removable windshield frame.

shop52021.jpg

Woodlee;10943340 said:
We needed a good place to mount the amp and the CB out of the way and keep things clean.

So we went up top with them.

shop52012.jpg

Then to cover them up David built a cover for them.

All of the wires run down through tubes to hide every thing.

shop52035.jpg

shop52037.jpg

shop52029.jpg

We finished up the tube work on the front to protect the hood and head lights.

shop52042.jpg

The we took it all the way back down and got it ready for powder coating.
shop52041.jpg

shop52051.jpg

This is a few pictures of the bracing under the trans and t case. The skid plate will mount directly to this.
shop52043.jpg

Headed off to the powder coater.

shop52065.jpg

Woodlee;10943363 said:
I CAN NOT GET A PICTURE TO SHOW THE REAL COLOR OF THIS BUGGY. It looks dull and blue or light purple in the pictures. It real life it is a deep rich purple. Every one that sees it in person says " I probably wouldn't have thought purple would have looked good, but that looks great!"

Well as soon as it hit the shop we tapped it up and went to work. I forgot to get good pics of it with nothing in or on it.

But here you guys go.

shop53001.jpg

shop53006.jpg

shop53015.jpg

shop53029.jpg

CNC brake set up

shop53022.jpg

shop53041.jpg

Be Cool Radiator
shop53037.jpg

the entire cooling system it plumed with -16 fittings.

shop53033.jpg

This is a new item we are adding to the product line up at Wide Open Design. A -16 fitting to convert the thermostat fitting on a LS engine.

shop53045.jpg

Dang man, It must sux being you right now...... I can't even look at all this without messing my self up... I had to go home and change 3 times, and that just in the last hour...

That's one nice rig.. Con grats

i thought the thing looked unreal, AND THEN THE CAME THE PICTURE OF THE GRILL AND IT WENT OFF THE SCALE NEVER TO BE FOUND AGAIN.

Latest posts