• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project 80

Came home today to some presents from the brown man. Finally got my elocker gueard and all the new studs for the diff and my knuckle rebuild kit and backing plate eliminators. Got the elocker diff and everything in to the point were I need to put the knuckles out on and go out side for a quick break and its snowing:mad: now I need to decide if I want to put the front Driveline and tires back on so I can play in the snow tomorrow or pull an all nighter and get the front end swapped:booo:

it going to dump, wish mine was done.... i want to go play! managed to get the stock '03 tacoma to the top of tinkham on sunday, whole group of wheelers up there, they left some shitty ruts for us made getting down harder than the climb up.... atleast the tercel does great donuts, with out it i'd be suffering from withdrawals.

Last edited:
it going to dump, wish mine was done.... i want to go play! managed to get the stock '03 tacoma to the top of tinkham on sunday, whole group of wheelers up there, they left some shitty ruts for us made getting down harder than the climb up.... atleast the tercel does great donuts, with out it i'd be suffering from withdrawals.

I bet that trecel rallys:awesomework: I got the front end all buttoned up and its in the truck now and I threw a 4.10 diff in the rear so my gear sets match. Now im waitingona buddy to come over so i can bleed my brakes then im out to run around in the snow:awesomework:

Hey Cole

You want to trade your HP e-locked for just a Open HP with 4:10 gears? Let me know. I have some other goodies too for you to break even.