• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project All in One Tonlimited

The crane seal system came in today. I really need some Chevy spindles and hubs srw d60 if anyone has any!!

2y5uzu6u.jpg

u9ypazut.jpg

ahy5ubyp.jpg

Good move from Pirate to here ;D

Capable and still streetable with all the creature comforts is my kind of rig! One day I'll be able to afford the best of both molaugh

Re: Re: Re: Project All in One Tonlimited

redbarron said:
I did not get one comment on pirate hardline is more my kind of people anyway.

I never even log in on Pirate unless I'm trying to sell something or someone from this site links a thread worth reading in a post.

Looks like you got your hands full on the rollover 3/4 ton. Was there any frame damage? I'm looking forward to hearing how the engine does with the upgrades.

bamatoy said:
Needs more triangulation, thats all i got.......Nice build so far :driving:

If I would have used the search button this would prob not be a problem.

There was not any damage that I saw. It did not have a straight piece of sheet metal on it. We did check to make sure the motor ran good before we pulled it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

my buddy is running a vvt 6.0 in his YJ and it hasn't been dyno tuned yet, just a mail order and its a pretty solid improvement stock over a lq4. From what I understand those heads are basically LS6 heads and really like boost, my brother just bought a set for his LS1 240sx

LS3 heads and LY6 heads (L92) are identical castings. The only difference in the two is that LS3 heads come from the factory with different valves and springs. But yeah, they flow good enough to make some big hp.

Good luck with the build. Looks like it's gonna be flashemifyougotem

Thanks guys!! I am hoping to get it all together then go back and do the cam stuff.they say it is big hp with just the Vvt1 cam package so i may just do that. The VV1 cam doesn't require a stall converter. We shall see how it goes.

I had back surgery on Monday so progress was a bit slow this weekend. We did some cleaning on the 14 bolt. Cut the housing for the front axle and test fit on of the knuckles on it. We also set the axles in place and measured for the links. One thing we will not sacrifice is height. The jeep is not going any higher. So the 3 link on the front will be a little non-traditional. Here are some pics.

a4ygyve3.jpg

ejyduna7.jpg

e7ajavu8.jpg

This is at full bump. It is close but doable.
2ademu6y.jpg

ajuvagym.jpg

Wheelbase is going to be 113" it's going to be a lot of work to get it right. But it will be right.

redbarron said:
Thanks guys, I can't wait to get back in the shop.

Really digging this buildup. Going to be awful close on clearance at full bump.

What kind of back surgery and how long ya laid up for?

Subscribed!
Nice build , I'm planning a lot of the same... Collecting parts for now.
Already have my LJ rails, HPD60 and rear 60.
I'm planning on a stroker with an AW4 and Atlas.
I'm trying to keep mine as light as possible.

Keep up the good work!

Subscribed.. I don't know why.. I'm usually there to see it being done or doing it..
Project onetonlimited 4 life!! Tap shifting to the top!!