• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project All in One Tonlimited

The Clearbranch customs crew has be tied up working on the latest addition to the fleet lately. Progress have been slowed.

ty8esuby.jpg

ybere6yr.jpg

Today the brown Santa in the brown truck brought me some goodies. PSE xtreme race steering kit.. It's extremely extreme.

aza8uju2.jpg

I am still waiting in artec to ship my mount.
sequ9e5y.jpg

I can't wait to get this stuff on and finish the front end once and for all.

We got some work done. Steering mount is ready to go in and be mounted.

ajesapyn.jpg

9a6apadu.jpg

uty9u8yp.jpg

mypa7uba.jpg

byjuvudu.jpg

gutaqavu.jpg

a8y5amem.jpg

The ram mount is for and hp60. So naturally it did not exactly fit this application. Just like everything else on this project it had to be modified. Also the plate that allows the diff cover to be removed, interfered with the ram mounts. We had to weld 2 of the bolts into the face of the ram mount. There was no way to get the nuts on the back side.

Couple of pics from yesterday. We worked really hard trying to get the axles ready to be geared and assembled. At bump the ram mount was very close to the grill so we had to do a little cutting on it to get it to clear. The radiator is now the lowest point which I am not real thrilled with. I will prob make some kind of bottomed cover for it of the bottom radiator plate. We made a small truss for the axle to attach a bridge plate for the ram mount to. Bridge plate is on order. I have no idea why I did not just order it to begin with. I also picked up a cheap LJ top from a guy in Greenville. It's not fitting on the windshield real great so I will have to work on that some more. Here some pics.

anuhebu4.jpg

u3use5u6.jpg

yzy2u4ep.jpg
9e3edu7a.jpg

ete5u4a3.jpg

azujuda9.jpg

a9eju7as.jpg

he2y3eru.jpg

8ytedygu.jpg

Thanks guys!
Did not get a bunch done yesterday, but we did get a free things knocked off the list. 601-metalworks cut me out a bridge plate for the front axle, we started tying in the frame to the front tube work. We also swapped out the windshield for a new tj windshield. It fit much better. Here some pics.

qaja6amu.jpg

muqavujy.jpg

I have been working on getting my armor in the computer as well. It's coming along. Hopefully we will be cutting it in the next few weeks
6aju5eny.jpg

uhu3e9y4.jpg

yhupy6y4.jpg

usenuda5.jpg

Got the front end headed in the right direction yesterday. After building 4 different grill hoops that we just did not like, I came to the conclusions that is just wasn't meant to be. I kind of like the cleaner no grill hoop look anyway. Mike laird came over and worked on the hard top while the rest of us tackled the front end. Dude is tricky with the fiberglass. He is making it happen. I got a light bar in on my last shipment that I really wanted to use, however with the winch plate in the way it was going to block the entire grill. I decided to flip the mount upside down from they way it should naturally be. The Barnes4wd mount has a fair lead hole in the bottom for the suck down so my plan is to run the rope out the bottom. I am going to put a roller fair lead on the bottom hole then run it through the front fair lead if I need to winch myself. Anyway I think it worked out ok. My winch should be here next week so we shall see. I still need to add a few more things but we got it to a point I thought I would share.

I just for information purposes I used 1.5x.25 quarter wall for all the front tube work.

Btw we sale these lights at our shop so I have been eyeing the for a while. They are pretty pimp. They have 3 wires one for flood one for spot and one to run them all. 22,000 lumen in a 17" bar ain't bad.

mebuty9e.jpg

yvu9ume3.jpg

amu7u4e9.jpg

maqudary.jpg

hary8e8e.jpg

3apetyte.jpg

ruqepu5a.jpg

Life and the u4 race has kept me out if the shop the last few weeks. I did sneak in yesterday and start the transition from the frame to the front tube work.

ujape7ev.jpg

juru6yme.jpg

8ygeveje.jpg

equ4a3a8.jpg

ubume9y6.jpg

I got the grill done last night. I am so glad that is down. It has been a pain sting the beginning. We worked way to late but it is done and mounted. I also mount my front turn signals and tested my winch for figment.

4ysedyme.jpg

u3apy7y9.jpg

qe8e2eze.jpg

7atane9u.jpg

That is the bottom mounting point for the grill it sits on the 1.5 DOM frame piece.

I have a bunch of hoods laying around the house so I figure I would test a couple of different fender cuts. Here the first one what y'all think

du2e9uhy.jpg

utydyvup.jpg

e9a2emyq.jpg

e4eguqep.jpg