• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "COPPERHEAD"

Here's me and my gurl. I'm the one in the red underwear. She has red underwear, too, but she's got jeans on so you can't see them. RZR BURN!

[attachment deleted by admin]

Here's me and my rig! What else do you want? Hey copperhead call me back.

Here's my workout partner, Heath. He's equally bad ass. We both drink milk and read Men's Health. He's my friend. RZR Burn.

Hot Heath

I was in da club all night last night. Feelin' da flo! Seriously, though, I found those pics and video of Heath on FB and youtube. Do any of you guys know him? I went to Gardner Edgerton for one year in '95. I'm pretty sure that guy was in my class. He seems like my kind of style. He obviously takes his body seriously and he likes mudding. I'm a RZR burning guy and he likes buggies but I think I would like to meet him and hang. If anyone knows him let me know. :popcorn:

Can someone get me this guy's number please. I know I went to school with him.

beauxflex said:
Can someone get me this guy's number please. I know I went to school with him.
I'll send him your number and have him call you. I know he'd like to rekindle your relationship

I would really like to get wit him again. Yo, yo, yo copperhead call me today. We need to get together and make our plans fo dis weekend, bro. You think you might see Heath. I'm planning on stayin' wit you cuz cash talks said it was aight.

Hey, does anyone like Justin Bieber? I met him once, here's a pic. He was skateboardin' and I was just hangin' :spin:

Fo yo enjoyment let me show you what I can do after I stretch and work out. You think Heath can do anything like this? :dunno:

Beauflex's status: Just hangin' watchin the ole boob tube. Copperhead I need your address or at least give me Heath's. loller.gif

Beauxflex, I hear that Nasty likes to party. If you find yourself in Deep Ellum, you should look him up.
931819583_GwPF6-L.jpg

B Gillespie said:
Beauxflex, I hear that Nasty likes to party. If you find yourself in Deep Ellum, you should look him up.
931819583_GwPF6-L.jpg

That sounds good. Can he squeal like a nasty pig? I'm just curious. :dunno: drool

That reminds me Kelly send me info on size of rod you would like so maybe we can work in your shower tonight. :gay: