• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "COPPERHEAD"

cash talks said:
DAMMMMMMMIT! the wife still threatens to kick me in the sack for selling that truck to you
Luke, that truck served you very very well. If you had ever had problems with it though, it would have been trouble. Did you ever get the pics of the step notch? I'm amazed the rear of the truck didn't fall off :puke: laughing1. Got out at the right time, just like every vehicle, don't go getting all sentimental on my now lol

Wyatt, what happened to the one you sold the glass clip and step side bed to? It was mocked up in a field 5 years ago, did he finish it?

dont worry about me gettin emotional, you know i dont get attatched to anything. she loved it more than me. I just had other plans at the time to use the money for. that truck was just a good time to run the **** out of for about 30 minutes then put it up before the local cops could fine out what they were looking for. and i never got any pics of that truck in the condition it was in when i sold it. they all got deleted. i wish i had the pic i took of it on the trailer behind my crew cab with a bullet bike in the back of each truck on the way to branson. looked pretty cool

blacksheep10 said:
Wyatt, what happened to the one you sold the glass clip and step side bed to? It was mocked up in a field 5 years ago, did he finish it?

It got parted out last I heard. Nobs got out of hotrods and went full on bike guy, and full on tattoo artist. It sat behind a buddies house for at lest 2 years before I heard it got parted.

Luke, I dont blame or fault you. I had it in my head I wanted that truck, and I got it. Had I really looked it over I would have passed, had I recognized the magnitude of the motor issue I would have passed. But I was married to the idea of owning it from the first day Rosner passed me on Osage. Remember when I bought it, I had just quit my job with out another one lined up. I had no business buying it, but common sense did not prevail on this one.
That truck sat in front of dads shop for 3 years before I started working on it, and throwing money at it. Had it not been for another hotrod guy wrecking his '72 and me buying all the drivetrain, and other BS, this truck would likely never have gotten built and finished out. Right time, right people, right parts, and I had money for it. Sometimes **** just works out. Had I not been so "right" into all the parts, the original buy from you looked bad bad bad on paper. I know I have the frame pics, and some other hack **** pics. The chickenwire and 2" thick body putty in the cab corners, the frame from the rear axle back was about the fall off, everything under the dash was trash. And the front clip was welded on too far back, and slightly cocked to passenger. It got nearly a fullback half done on it when I bagged it. And I ditched the whole front clip for a Monte Carlo clip to fix the geometry. I even put a different dash in because the one that was in it was hacked up pretty good underneith and for the tach on the left.
But I had to have it.....
Yes, I was disappointed to see it go, but like you I'm never attached for life. Had I built the whole thing myself from scratch...maybe, but I didn't. I did very little work in the grand scheme of the whole truck. Now the Riviera, I dont see that getting sold, but also I never drive it either....

Luke here is the pic the day after I bent the intake valves when I was picking Kelly up to head to Rounders and I left it sitting at your dads tire shop. I hauled it to Texas that Sunday, these are pics on Sunday as I swapped trailers, and headed south. I think these are my only pics of it in the form I bought it in, and in Kansas.

[attachment deleted by admin]

Oh yeah the worst part. The guy I sold the rearend to, '71 Camaro 10-bolt, he installed it in an S-10 and it burnt up and broke the teeth off the ring gear in less than 5 miles after he installed it. He came to me asking me to pay to fix it. I sold it for $300, and he'd had it for maybe 3 months. I just laughed (I said some things, but mostly I just laughed).

That truck is bad ass. I'm looking to hit some trails in KS next week, just found this you guys got any trails in Paolo. I read your posts and seems like my kind of style. :driving:

Which guy is Travis? :dunno: I'm gonna buy a rzr from a guy this weekend in KC. I wanted to check it out before I head bck to ole miss. I used to have a buggy but sold it. I haven't done anything for a few years and want to get my feet wet again. I do some RZR burning soon. :driving:

beauxflex said:
Which guy is Travis? :dunno: I'm gonna buy a rzr from a guy this weekend in KC. I wanted to check it out before I head bck to ole miss. I used to have a buggy but sold it. I haven't done anything for a few years and want to get my feet wet again. I do some RZR burning soon. :driving:
Its funny, Travis only rides rzr's in the exact outfit you're wearing in your avatar. :woody:
small world
you guys could twinkie it up, he just sold his rock crawler and only has a rzr to ride now as well.
Give him a shout, he will "show you a good time"
cash talks said:
Hell yeah give me a call anytime 913-731-4831 booyah!
Travis

in standard fashion we got a thread offtopic, but never had one actually turn rainbow gay on us. First time for everything.
Cash Talks will push back, he's the type you want. He's got lots of "Trails" hell let you explore :eek:

that's the shizzle. That pics from way back (I've gained some weight since) but the ladies still be luvin' it. My bros still call me beauxflex, can't shake or break it so might as well take it. I will be up yur way this next week I will have to see whassup.

don't be playin. cuz i'm just sayin'. yous guys think it's funny to make fun of me. I'm not from yur way so I might be takin it wrong (hopefully, your joking.) I'd like to find some guys like me who like to party. I'm just from da south so i's gots a big mouth. here's a pick of my old buggy from back when.

hells yea. I get some nut hair when I up in da air. I bust a nut when I hit the rut. I roll up loud, I roll up proud, when I be comin ladies crowd. I want a rzr and I'm not a meat gazer. I show some class but still can be bad ass. You playin who? Your posts just get a boo. RZR BURN! Here's my boyz. Out.

My girl (latest gurl) on my 4 wheeler. I know you guys are jealous, just like guy on other thread. Yo, yo betta get some cream on my RZR Burn. Woot, woot, kickin' names and takin' ass. I like Jim Rome too so manual buzzer aaaaaaaggggghhhhhhhhhnntt. Betta holla, all you hardline crawlas. Out.

:gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: :gay: that pic of the girl came off the internet post pics with you and her together or it didnt happen now :gtfo: