• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project "Just another yota"

Lookin pretty sweet.....I'd like to recommend that you put another vertical tube at the bottom of the B pillar tube in between your sliders, other than that it looks sweet...:awesomework: :beer:

A little tall though......

Lookin pretty sweet.....I'd like to recommend that you put another vertical tube at the bottom of the B pillar tube in between your sliders, other than that it looks sweet...:awesomework: :beer:

A little tall though......

It gets a piece of 12ga welded in to fill the opening in the slider, it's just not there yet for tube welding purposes.

And I agree... definatly a bit tall.

It gets a piece of 12ga welded in to fill the opening in the slider, it's just not there yet for tube welding purposes.

And I agree... definatly a bit tall.

12ga? Almost exhaust tubing? :wtf: :fawkdancesmiley:

What's the meas. from ground to frame at the crossmember? Tire size? OAH?

Your cagework is awesome, best exo's I've ever seen, but that height will kiil you, hopefully not lterally, at RR.... :redneck:

Where does this piece go :eeek:

ethanshop.jpg

12ga? Almost exhaust tubing? :wtf: :fawkdancesmiley:

What's the meas. from ground to frame at the crossmember? Tire size? OAH?

Your cagework is awesome, best exo's I've ever seen, but that height will kiil you, hopefully not lterally, at RR.... :redneck:

12ga is almost 1/8"
TJ suspension brackets are 11ga (.109"):wtf:

And I seriously doubt this truck will ever see rimrock. It's a customers, not mine. My next one will have a lot more tube. And none of those damn leafsprings:D