• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project Peanut Butter Jelly

In my typical style, I let this sit for a while, got a wild hair up my ass, and changed directions again :redneck:

153.jpg

138.jpg

159.jpg

156.jpg

222.jpg

225.jpg

259.jpg

262.jpg

Last edited:
I like the direction this is going... But kinda bummed to not see the finished truck build... good luck:awesomework:

I've always had a soft spot for those old fords. I've got a 75 f250 that I tow with now, that I hope to do something with one day. I can't wait to see how this thing turns out.:awesomework:

looks good. Glen would cry if he saw what you did to his old baby

:haha::haha:

No doubt. I'm not sure which one of them would cry more though. I think Lynn(sp?) had a harder time seeing it go then Glen did. I'll have to bring it back over there when it's finished and see how they react:redneck:

Wow! This is a thread I will be paying attention to. I was bummed when I saw it change direction. But I have faith. Those old Fords are badass. Please keep the pics and the superb work going!!! Now stop reading this and go build more cool ****:beer:

Thanks guys. Got a little bit done this weekend. Tweeked the drivetrain around a little bit, ended getting a couple more inches of up travel out of it. Going to start mounting the engine, tranny, and transfer cases tomorrow.

274.jpg

Full bump

338.jpg

It's pretty snug in there

326.jpg

Trying to learn me some tig welding. I need lots more practice. Making these towers took forever, all cut out with a torch. Mixture of 3/16 and 1/8 plate.

317.jpg

Part of the upper link mounts on the chassis side

320.jpg

Last edited:
wow..nice stuff nieghber..when we gonna do a meet an greet little test run..i got some good little boulders you might try to crush with them 2.5ers:awesomework:

Old picture, mohawks all tacked together. I still have all the cardboard templates to make these, if someone wants them.

yeah006-3.jpg

Lower link mounts, still trying to figure this tig thing out.

406.jpg

Started plating the knuckles today. Adding some plate around the kingpins, and double sheering/beefing up the steering arm

Last edited: