• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Project red dragon

Turd Polisher said:
So is it now Project Black Dragon? Looking good fawker....almost done?

the red is yet to come! hehe! ive still got alot to do pickin up my d300 tonight then i can build the 231 crawl box put them both on the new motor and tranny and install then itll be done! just cosmetic stuff after that...you get kevins done?

I still like the way that 9 turned out.:D
Have you had it out yet?
I got twice over the holiday's
:cool:

GRW said:
I still like the way that 9 turned out.:D
Have you had it out yet?
I got twice over the holiday's
:cool:

nada. swapin the motors on sat. then drive lines and all the rough works done then just finess things tell i like it. im hopeing to have it doen by my birthday to take it out and see what breaks!

just started working on my twin sticks for the d300 and scotts startin to build those crawl boxes. hopefully theyll be done by tomarrow. its startin to get close.....kinda

yeah the 9 is still on the hitch receiver so i can move it front to back. im ganna leave it in the rear usually so i can suck up the rear end when needed.

jeremybigs said:
nada. swapin the motors on sat. then drive lines and all the rough works done then just finess things tell i like it. im hopeing to have it doen by my birthday to take it out and see what breaks!

just started working on my twin sticks for the d300 and scotts startin to build those crawl boxes. hopefully theyll be done by tomarrow. its startin to get close.....kinda

yeah the 9 is still on the hitch receiver so i can move it front to back. im ganna leave it in the rear usually so i can suck up the rear end when needed.

hanging out like a big ol hemeroid back there....

looking good jeremy.

havent updated in a long long time! ill get some pics up in a few days its done finally and got to test run it.

so this is how she flexs now. camp seem to get enough weight on the rear to pull that tire down in the last picture. i can push on it with one hand and itll go down to the ground. maybe run water in the tires? any ideas?

Last edited:
If ya don't mind me giving a lil input---but I would secure that ecm :D

J/k man--looks ready to me :awesomework:

so got the crawl box and new tcase and tranny in. tin the top and some side panels.

Last edited:
been laid off and am ganna have to move in a new direction with this thing. putting this out as feeler to see if anyone would like to trade or buy this? will be keeping the motor/tranny/tcases and axles and stuff. basically wanna sell the frame and tube seats springs thats stuff. anyoffers? im looking to put this combo into a toyota extra cab second gen. so if anyone has a toyota and wants to get into a buggy we might be able to work something out. let me know. good enough offer for the entire thing with motor and all may take that offer to. also selling my gmc sierra 96 with a 350 vortec 5.7l v8 with just rebuilt tranny. so if your looking for a toy rig for it too ive got that! thats selling for $5,800. also was ganna be building a trailer but never got to it so i have two tandem axles with electric brakes and the tongue. it was a 30' hay trailer. sell those for a 100 bucks.

Last edited: