• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project "What the hell did I get myself into"

I would like to thank the 3 amigos at S&N with out their help and patience I would not be able to do this VVVV look down VVVVV They helped me fix my ****ups, tune up the suspension and some other technical mumbo gumbo you wouldn't understand…

Thanks!

Last edited:
I am going to hit the DMV in the morning. I think they open at 9 and then head to reiter. I have a couple hours in the morning I was able to swap my on-call shift other another recourse but I will be done and on the trail by 12:30 so just a quick morning run to test it out.

I am going to hit the DMV in the morning. I think they open at 9 and then head to reiter. I have a couple hours in the morning I was able to swap my on-call shift other another recourse but I will be done and on the trail by 12:30 so just a quick morning run to test it out.

Come say hi to the folks workin on cable tomorow:awesomework: , i will be there in my heep:cheer:

So I was out at Reiter for a couple hours today and I found a very serous issue :eeek: :eeek: :eeek:

I was about half way up cable strail and steam started rolling out from under the hood.... :booo: :booo:

Oh **** what the hell did I do....

I took a look under the rig to see radiator fluid running off the lower hose oh **** did the steering mount hit the hose mount????? damnit....

Nope the radiator cap was loss just needed to be turned to past the second little stop. All fixed now no issues everything worked exceptionally well and I am just ecstatic on how it turned out :awesomework: :cool: :awesomework: :masturbanana[1]:

Sweet. You gonna be out and about tomorrow too, or at least around the house? I think I'm coming over that way, what do you want for them stock seatbelts?

Sweet. You gonna be out and about tomorrow too, or at least around the house? I think I'm coming over that way, what do you want for them stock seatbelts?

Yep I am going to try to hit reiter in the morning 9 to 1ish and will be at home the rest of the day.