• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

project "What the hell did I get myself into"

What a frikken trip to see ya roll in. I was beyond suprised...Later in the day i saw red beards leaf sprung buggy and cascade crawler on their maiden voyages as well...many smiling faces

Well the jeep went back into the garage I bent the front lower likes so I decided to extend the front forward and add air bumps.

Here is what I started with just a pile of left over metal.
fabed up all the pieces.

Last edited:
Then I put it together and took it apart several times trying to get the correct location.

But I think they turned out alright now I just need to have someone charge them up. :booo:

Last edited:
I ended up moving the front axle almost 3 inches forward putting my wheel base at 108.5 or so.

Last edited:
I've got what you need to charge up those air bumps! Pm me your # if you want to borrow it, I'll be in Monroe tomorrow morning!

So what you are saying is I should measure from center to center... well then what is wrong with measure from the front of the rear tire to the front of the front tire isn't that the same thing:corn:

Center of hub to center of hub is your wb.Bulge to bulge is your width.

So what you are saying is I should measure from center to center... well then what is wrong with measure from the front of the rear tire to the front of the front tire isn't that the same thing:corn:

Only if the tides are right. :redneck: Just saw the tape at the front edge of the tire in the last pic. :awesomework:

ut oh he's at it again :hi:

I think I cut off 200# or so today and a couple hundred more to go before I start adding back to it.

Last edited: