• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

pros and cons: SAS vs. IFS

lilyota said:
I you like to change cv shafts and fix you allignment and everything else up front every time you wheel then stay with the ifs

I've had a IFS rig for a few years now. I have yet to replace a CV, CV boot, and the alignment has not been a problem. :corn:

archer1965 said:
I've had a IFS rig for a few years now. I have yet to replace a CV, CV boot, and the alignment has not been a problem. :corn:

And you wheel like a little girl Chad :flipoff: J/K

I wish I was that lucky when I was IFS...went through 2 cv boots before I put manual hubs on, snaped one cv, and destroyed my spiders in the front diff. I didn't have too many alighment problems though cuz my adjusters were crimped in place from hitting to many rocks:haha:

archer1965 said:

mall crawlin doesn't count as wheelin just for your info. lol i was locked with 5:29
that might have been the reason i broke so much and played in the AZ rocks all the time

also if you want to check out the trail gear kit first hand you can come down any time you like. I just got the rear kit and I am very happy with that as well the springs have a extra half leaf on top afo the pack to helhp with anti rap thought that was pretty cool.

Latest posts