• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

PS cooler question

I really don't want to hurt his business. He's kind of a family member.
But, he's risky to do business with.
Let's just say, I was over charged, for work I didn't authorize, didn't get the simple list that I asked for done, & became an experiment for somebodies theory.
Basicallly a, "I ran out of time on the money you're willing to spend. because I wasted it doing everything else I wanted to do....." scenario

I'll just stop promoting his business, & avoid going there in the future.
It's not the first time he sheisted my jeep.

I'm going to swap out the drop pitman arm for a a stock one, & reroute the link on top of the leaf, & knuckle.
For what I paid for spanky reworking my linkage, I could've had a complete hydro set up, new & installed.

Last edited:
Let me know if you need a hand doing any of that. Im more then willing to help ya out. We could even get going on your rear links.

Trailbeast. I was looking at your setup and noticed that you have what looks like a fuel filter in the PS return line? They make a transmission in-line filter with an internal magnet that will replace that and work better for this temperature range and application. They come in 5/16 and 3/8. The only drawback is that they are plastic. Just an FYI.

Last edited:
Trailbeast. I was looking at your setup and noticed that you have what looks like a fuel filter in the PS return line. They make a transmission in-line filter with an internal magnet that will replace that and work better for this temperature range and application. They come in 5/16 and 3/8. The only drawback is that they plastic. Just an FYI.

its not a fuel filter. its a refrigeration liquid line drier. no magnet but it will handle plenty of heat.....not too sure about the velocity of the ps fluid tho, you may find desicant in your pump?:eeek:

Trailbeast. I was looking at your setup and noticed that you have what looks like a fuel filter in the PS return line? They make a transmission in-line filter with an internal magnet that will replace that and work better for this temperature range and application. They come in 5/16 and 3/8. The only drawback is that they are plastic. Just an FYI.

You're both wrong. That's a ATF filter from NAPA. I've got the part# in the shop.

the plastic magnetic one is nice,but kinda pricey$$$ I know napa has them I think it was around 25 bucks or so but work great! :beer:

Latest posts