• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired P's fiddy stunt prep build.

P

If its free, its P
So I sold the Cozy Heater I cant use in my new house last night to dragbody, he paypal'd the monies so I quickly spent it all on the fitty since Man Rules state clearly :

MAN RULE 33.6 Chapter 7 * Any object sold and removed from garage space shall be replaced with smaller more expensive parts for one or more toys in said garage *

I've been lusting a rear hand brake setup for months now and last night I totally removed the rear brake pedal and rod because the rear pads are shot and if you hit the rear brake it locks up and will not release without manual assistance. ( I needed to be race ready for this weekend in Jellico and Im certain more than just me will end up riding my fitty, no rear brakes will scare the non-riders away from askin to ride it laughing1 )

SO, this AM when I got to work the first thing I did ( well I drank a Rockstar first thing.. :flipoff1: ) was get on ESD's website and start spending that paypal deposit.

1st order of biz-niz.... the wheelie bling setup, If I cant learn to wheelie a mile with the handbrake Ill sell the damn thing. :eek:
Rear hand brake setup, rear stunna pegs, ext brake arm so both rear brakes hand and foot work plus its extended for more leverage ( better braking ) and all the mounts and cable to make it all throw down !!
stageIstuntKit_adv_lrg.gif

Obviously , I had to order pads as well so I could use the blingy rear brake setup... funny part is, this pic is like 5x actual size... arent fitty's so cute !
brake_shoes_50_lrg.jpg

My stocker gas cap has a broken vent nipple, I bought a sweetness pink vent tube for it back in the day and havent been able to run it since the plastic nip broke off the stock cap.... so I had to upgrade this weak point in the fitty's design with a billet bling blang gas cap..
gascap_bike_lrg.gif

I was pretty much out of paypal bux at that point so I blew a few mo dolla's on some sticky stickers and hit checkout. I put a special lil note in there to get it UPS Red for Thursday ( tommorow ) delivery here at work so "maybe" if things work out Ill be straight pimpin this weekend !!

:woody:

stickers_lrg.gif

Why didn't you get a rear tire while you where buying parts? :dunno:

Actually, upon inspection... mine is due more than just a tire, Im going to have to replace the rear wheel or buy a hub and relace it. The hub is chewed up a good bit from bent spokes ( jumping and actin stupid ) and as stated, there are alot of bent spokes.

I figured Id find one of those wheel and tire combo's and replace both in one shot for like 50 bux :afro:

The tire isnt keeping me from riding its just not good for **** in the nasty mud, which I really need to stay away from anyway laughing1

P said:
Actually, upon inspection... mine is due more than just a tire, Im going to have to replace the rear wheel or buy a hub and relace it. The hub is chewed up a good bit from bent spokes ( jumping and actin stupid ) and as stated, there are alot of bent spokes.

I figured Id find one of those wheel and tire combo's and replace both in one shot for like 50 bux :afro:

The tire isnt keeping me from riding its just not good for **** in the nasty mud, which I really need to stay away from anyway laughing1

That is why bought a complete wheel. All my spokes where bent and 7 or broke. I have about $75 in new rear wheel, tire, and inner tube.

Yea in shopping around though, yours is easier to buy for since it is NOT an xr/cr based ride. Id have to do a disc conversion and swingarm mods and all sorts of more $$ to do that.

Id like to go 12" wheels and tires, Im going to try to find some "take-offs" from a later model CRF50 or a parts bike though. :afro:

P said:
Yea in shopping around though, yours is easier to buy for since it is NOT an xr/cr based ride. Id have to do a disc conversion and swingarm mods and all sorts of more $$ to do that.

Id like to go 12" wheels and tires, Im going to try to find some "take-offs" from a later model CRF50 or a parts bike though. :afro:

The newer ones had 12"?? I thought they all were 10's?

P said:

I had to modify my brake mount redo all the spacers, grind here weld there to make the new wheel fit.

I bougth a new front and rear master cylinder, caliper, and hoses off ebay for $45. You can go the cheap if your are patient and shop around on the parts. All of the parts I have bougth so far fit a crf/xr 50. I have made them fit my bike so I can easily by parts instead of buying From Sikk.

MUCHADO said:
The newer ones had 12"?? I thought they all were 10's?

They went to 12" ers in 04 and changed the model to CRF50 instead of XR50 , only other change I know of is the plastic shrouds are a little different but they interchange as well.

P said:
They went to 12" ers in 04 and changed the model to CRF50 instead of XR50 , only other change I know of is the plastic shrouds are a little different but they interchange as well.

Ahh cool man.. I had a 05 CRF50 so I guess mine was 12's :dunno:

I'm gonna email ESD see if those will fit my 110.. so I can be stuntin like P-Daddayyy

ESD rocks man, I talked to them on the phone its only two doods but they pulled out the stop's and I got my parts TODAY !!

the brake shoes are hilarious, stick your finger out like # 1 they are barely as long as your pointer molaugh

wontwork said:
you want me to bring my old tire this weekend?

You can if its no trouble, Ill just swap it when I get time . Im going to work on mine tonight, throw the rear brakes together and add the hand kit I hope !

Just called Smithers they said bring the axle up let's see if it'll work---seems to think the 50 axle or 70 axle is same size :afro:

He's listed on ESD-MFG's site as a distributor. 50 Stunt or whatever they go by. I was about to call him and see if he did have it on the shelf or not ( parts wise... ) Its listed like he stocks thier products.. :afro: Cool for you , I got nothing MX wise close to me ! :'(

P said:
He's listed on ESD-MFG's site as a distributor. 50 Stunt or whatever they go by. I was about to call him and see if he did have it on the shelf or not ( parts wise... ) Its listed like he stocks thier products.. :afro: Cool for you , I got nothing MX wise close to me ! :'(

Well just got off the phone with Aaron at ESD... Cool ass dude. he said they are coming out with a KLX/DRZ110 line and that he has rear brake kit as well as special pegs that are longer w/ delrin sliders for the 110... :drinkers: killrrrr thumb.gif... I can order the parts now even tho they aren't released on the site...I'm gonna wait a bit anyway see if I can hustle some stuff on CL to pay for that stuff...

He also said they have street tires for the 110's (same size as for the CRF70 I think)...soooo I eventually want to pick up a set of extra wheels to do that :woody:

Yea, Aaron and Ryan I think is the other dood are good guys man I talked with both yesterday and even though they didnt sound thrilled to overnight my ****, I got it this AM so Im a damn happy customer for them taking the time to holla about a piece of my order that was backordered and for them personally taking my package over to FedEx so Id get it today ! Good service and the parts look great too ! :afro:

P said:
Yea, Aaron and Ryan I think is the other dood are good guys man I talked with both yesterday and even though they didnt sound thrilled to overnight my ****, I got it this AM so Im a damn happy customer for them taking the time to holla about a piece of my order that was backordered and for them personally taking my package over to FedEx so Id get it today ! Good service and the parts look great too ! :afro:

dammit I wanna order so bad but I must resisssst!

I'll mention that my honkie bro from alabama said they were duh shizzole when I call back to order laughing1

Check yo email... I name dropped the **** out of you and Ryan was all about it ! molaugh

I gotcha son ! thumb.gif You need to fly out there and get some action for that AMDF3 :woody: