• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Sold/Expired P's fiddy stunt prep build.

I will be stoppig by when I score my 70 in a couple weeks. :woody: Guy is going off KBB

I said retail for an 05 is $970, trade in $575....I said I will offer him trade in....sounds like a go. It might be newer than an 05, he was not sure.

Bones said:
I will be stoppig by when I score my 70 in a couple weeks. :woody: Guy is going off KBB

I said retail for an 05 is $970, trade in $575....I said I will offer him trade in....sounds like a go. It might be newer than an 05, he was not sure.

**** ya Bones!!

Hey P, have you had any incedents with your pegs yet? like shin bashing? I'm kinda worried about puttin' the hurt on when falling in my back yard...

MUCHADO said:
Hey P, have you had any incedents with your pegs yet? like shin bashing? I'm kinda worried about puttin' the hurt on when falling in my back yard...

Amazingly not one time... I was pretty worried too but after the hooligan **** we pulled at Jellico and not scrapin them and eating it , or the multiple whip outs and not hitting them I have no worries now ! thumb.gif

P said:
Amazingly not one time... I was pretty worried too but after the hooligan **** we pulled at Jellico and not scrapin them and eating it , or the multiple whip outs and not hitting them I have no worries now ! thumb.gif

They don't seem to be in the way as much as I thought originally by lookin' at em :woody:

MUCHADO said:
I think I'm gonna need a bigger bike. :eek:

[attachment deleted by admin]

John Galbreath Jr. said:
At least photoshop the horizon better around the front tire :flipoff1:
Damn, I lucky I remember how to log on each day muchless figure out how to photoshop. :flipoff1:

Pics of Lil P. jr. Like father, like son. thumb.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]