• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Punisher H2 SUTr

Dude

well the body was breaking up on the Punisher so I did up a new one last night. I call it the H2 SUTr. :D enjoy.

a couple indoor pics, there color is wild on this one, it changes color with the light. It's my own doing. :D

VMGontheRocks said:
Is that body flimsy? It looks very very flexible and thin.
nope, I used pads that stick on the body and on the body post washers I use.

It should hold up well, the body is for a nitro HPI. same thickness as a Rubi body, which is a whole other TLT SW2 coming up. :D Lil Bitch2 :redneck:

Dude said:
nope, I used pads that stick on the body and on the body post washers I use.

It should hold up well, the body is for a nitro HPI. same thickness as a Rubi body, which is a whole other TLT SW2 coming up. :D Lil Bitch2 :redneck:
Geez, it looks so flimsy, I guess it isn't.

looks bad a$$!!! what body is that???:wtf: its not h2 or h1 is it??? the windshield is not angled on the h2 + h1!? :eeek: :dumbass: :surrender:

riceburners2001 said:
looks bad a$$!!! what body is that???:wtf: its not h2 or h1 is it??? the windshield is not angled on the h2 + h1!? :eeek: :dumbass: :surrender:

it's a H2 SUTr! custom.....::haha: :redneck:

hey Dude, what did you put in the tires? and where where those pics of it on the rocks at? AND that truck looks flippin' sweet man, gratz:redneck:

Toom said:
hey Dude, what did you put in the tires? and where where those pics of it on the rocks at? AND that truck looks flippin' sweet man, gratz:redneck:

I was at the beach, it works killer. :D your dead. :flipoff:

Tires? just some foam. :D

crash said:
Those tires just give me wood :D
did ya faint? :haha: :haha: :haha: :redneck:

I got permanent wood after driving these yesterday. :D :redneck:

put some new wheels on, I had to narrow them 1/4" to make them work, they turned out good.