• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Pure sex.

Should be a nice quiet ride and any upgrade is a plus.

My thoughts on my next set of lowers is a fabricated chro-mo... lighter, stronger(If built right) and they will look cool.

Who is doing your heat treating? Would you use them again? I will have some small 4130 parts to get heat treated in the next couple of months.

I'll have to look up the name of the place later but yes I would use them again. Seem like down to earth people that did my work with no suprises.:awesomework:

All our stuff goes thru them. Good shop with good turnaround, Unless the delivery driver almost kills himself or boing slows down.

:hi: Here's one for ya rick!!!!:beer: Ah the good old days!!!!!:beer:

Attachments

• a017_6 [640x480].jpg
    a017_6 [640x480].jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 97
:redneck: Where did you get that pic? That was what, 7 or 8 years ago? :awesomework:
About that. Looks allot like a picture from an old run back in the NWB days.

Top of Highrider, or Shaw comes to mine... thinking Highrider, those water/mud holes were that old EB was jammed up in the woods forever.
________
NEW JERSEY MARIJUANA DISPENSARY

Last edited:
Thats a picture i took on our run up high rider the last weekend before they closed it....:awesomework: :beer: I could post a picture of mark A but the scout hasn't changed since way back then!!!!:;

Last edited:
Thats a picture i took on our run up high rider the last weekend before they closed it....:awesomework: :beer: I could post a picture of mark A but the scout hasn't changed since way back then!!!!:;
Sure it has.... underneath :D

post it up, its fun to see old pics.
________
Mary Jane

Last edited:
Ballistic

Has anyone ran the Ballistic Fab joints? I almost went with them but I had good feedback on the Johny's so I went with them. The Ballistics are what I will get if these bend.