• Help Support Hardline Crawlers :

Putting 8 lug axles in my cherokee

nutter

Built new fenders for the junk yard xj. I know their ugly but they will do their job i might build a tube flare on them to look a little better. Got a 14 bolt rear and a ford 44 front. I also baught 900$ worth of four link parts and havnt even got coils yet.

I would in the very least run some angle supports on the crossmember across the factory stamped part and plate the bottom in. I have a pile of those things shaped like horseshoes.

That thing looks, um. unique.

LOL yeah its a pile of parts like i said i dont care what it looks like i just want it to be reliable. And im not done with the crossmember im gonna plate the bottom and beef up the sides. I am building a flat fender right now and this rig just keeps me in the woods but i broke a 30 front shaft and for me thats one to many so i decided to go big and i had the axles already problem is i have to have it done by new years so ive been working on it all day everyday.

hell no derek wont i stoped by this weekend he got a mess under that hood lol! i should not talk mine aint been on the trail since he has his but mine is ready i just aint happy with it.

talked to al seeley and we might come up for a day.. i just dont wanna fight that truck all day you seen it last time up at evan.. tempermental bitch!

talked to al seeley and we might come up for a day.. i just dont wanna fight that truck all day you seen it last time up at evan.. tempermental bitch!

What was wrong with it? Seems like we might need to set it up right if the diffs match.

The diffs do match he needs shocks and weight in the bed its to light so it hops and spins like crazy. And dericks truck is back together and running as of today.

The diffs do match he needs shocks and weight in the bed its to light so it hops and spins like crazy. And dericks truck is back together and running as of today.

I what springs is he running? If there is no shocks on it that explains alot.

i have never ran shock there for *****! no i am going to pick a set up i got the weld on perches and i have 63 in the rear..need to pull it up to mikes and weld a few thing changes all the tranny fluids and i drove it yesterday got a knoise in the second t case (or seems to be coming from there) hey any one got a grover i can use as well! heard that will help

The front ends not hung yet obviesly but thats where its gonna sit just waiting on getting my knuckle back tomarrow. Corey came up and knifed my bald ass tires for me today. I putt all chevy outers on it well atleast i fot the driver side done so shes coming along getting lower lower on time.

Latest posts